Hooray, there could be another round of toilet paper shortages because of the Suez Canal getting constipated.

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I re-upped a couple months ago. The only thing is they don't have the 9 packs any longer so I had got get a 4. The big ones last me a year!

Nine rolls lasts you a year? 

7 hours ago, Dodger said:

I bought a Costco pack of toilet paper 2 years ago, still have half of it. I just leave it for guests. A $25 bidet and I don’t have to worry about tp anymore.

Did you get one of those bidet attachments for your toilet?

4 minutes ago, Nokra said:

FWIW, I also got an attachment style device, the Tushy (Classic Clean 3.0). 

Easy to install? I briefly looked into one, but I think it said you can't do it if your toilet isn't parallel to your sink. I'm kinda hoping I misread that because I want one!

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Easy to install? I briefly looked into one, but I think it said you can't do it if your toilet isn't parallel to your sink. I'm kinda hoping I misread that because I want one!

Very easy, took me maybe 5-10 minutes. No leaks,  fits well, etc. At least with the Tushy models, they include a hose and splitter adapter to go from the water source (wall) to the toilet. If your water source is far away for some reason (or your toilet's water hookup is difficult to access and you want to use a sink hookup) they encourage you to go to a hardware store and buy whatever length of hose you need. They make it really easy. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Very easy, took me maybe 5-10 minutes. No leaks,  fits well, etc. At least with the Tushy models, they include a hose and splitter adapter to go from the water source (wall) to the toilet. If your water source is far away for some reason (or your toilet's water hookup is difficult to access and you want to use a sink hookup) they encourage you to go to a hardware store and buy whatever length of hose you need. They make it really easy. 

Did you have to run a flexible pipe from your sink to your toilet?

• 8 months later...
2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

60 rolls would probably take me over 5 years to use. :p

Sure, because you are an adult who fully understands how to wipe you end(And might I say well done!) My youngest doesn't quite have the art down to an efficient science. He also seems to think that you can solve any problem by throwing TP on top of it. :p As for my oldest, she lives in a separate part of the house while attending college and he boyfriend stays over so its like we have a 5 person home now. And now you have entirely too much of an understanding of my house. :sun: