~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

I’m still waiting for an 85% sell off to purchase a ton of ethereum ( a ton meaning less than 3% of my allocation but still big to me for such a speculative bet). I unloaded nearly all my Bitcoin on Sunday and a little less than half my ETH. Holding my tiny position in AAVE.  I believe that there will be a hard crash in crypto some time this year or early next based on the mania going on and everyone talking about it plus the parabolic charts, but I don’t have a crystal ball so I kept some in case this is some sort of new paradigm (doubt it). I don’t see a future for Bitcoin. Nothing is being built for it like ETH and no upgrades are coming to make it more environmentally friendly. ETH 2.0 proof of stake will make it environmentally friendly, so bring on a hard crash and let us all buy some for cheaper.