~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

Schwab really needs to change how they show withdrawing cash from your brokerage, I had a mini heart attack just now when I saw my day change before I remembered I just transferred money from my brokerage to my checking last night that was scheduled to go through today. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Schwab really needs to change how they show withdrawing cash from your brokerage, I had a mini heart attack just now when I saw my day change before I remembered I just transferred money from my brokerage to my checking last night that was scheduled to go through today. :lol:

happy toilet paper GIF by Kad's Review

On 4/24/2021 at 11:23 PM, Ricofoley said:

What in God's name are we doing here

Sweet. This is finally happening. Tried sourcing some drives for a few servers and they're all backordered months. Every vendor is blaming shortages from Chinese cryptominors.

19 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

how can you make a bubble from wood

I have a bar regular that owns a lumber business. He told me that after the toilet paper crisis of 2020, companies started using actual quality wood for TP to replenish the supply chain that got completely demolished.

The thing is whenever stuff like that happens, the prices will never go down entirely to what they were before. The market can apparently bear the increase, so why go back down. Step 2, inflation.