~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

and MVIS finally getting back up there after being beaten down for the past couple of weeks. Spike is due to this

105835539-1554469889601image11.jpeg?v=15
WWW.CNBC.COM

The Army HoloLens deal comes a year and a half after Microsoft received a cloud contract from the Pentagon, which Amazon has been challenging in federal court.

MS's hololens/IVAS has a critical component that is made by MVIS, the system absolutely does not work without it and the MVIS patent is very strong.

1 hour ago, elbobo said:

a lot of the brokerages seem to hate doing foreign penny stocks, TD ameritrade is only 6.95 commission on them

Weird because TD owns Schwab. Wonder if I can get an account set up by the end of the week at this point. :(

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

So did EEENF actually hit the oil they were looking for? I see it's going up but I'm not finding anything Googling, so presumably this is just more hype rise and not based off news yet? 

this is still hype, no news yet 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

:shrug: I didn't put that much money in, I know it's just gambling just wanted to check if I was missing a news announcement. 

well the news wasn't good, they had equipment difficulties and won't have results from the test wells for months, not that they had a negative result just they won't have any results for sometime. The stock is collapsing in the overseas markets currently, expect it to utterly crater tomorrow.

15 hours ago, elbobo said:

well the news wasn't good, they had equipment difficulties and won't have results from the test wells for months, not that they had a negative result just they won't have any results for sometime. The stock is collapsing in the overseas markets currently, expect it to utterly crater tomorrow.

Yuuup. It's be tempting to throw another $20 in if it wasn't for the stupid OTC fee.

Want moon money? Look into OCUP. 4-8 weeks is my swing time-frame on it. Do the DD.

On 4/7/2021 at 6:17 AM, Spork3245 said:

There’s a movement on Reddit to squeeze it. If it breaks and holds close to $7 it should get fun.

Didn't get to $7 but continually buying at high-$4s/low-$5s and selling at mid-high $5s has been fun :p