~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

Man reading this thread the past couple months, I was pretty concerned. This is stupid shit! But now knowing that you guys are sweating out and putting limit orders on, like, 3 shares, I feel a lot better. Like watching a kid play with one of those kitchen toy sets. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Man reading this thread the past couple months, I was pretty concerned. This is stupid shit! But now knowing that you guys are sweating out and putting limit orders on, like, 3 shares, I feel a lot better. Like watching a kid play with one of those kitchen toy sets. 

I'm not dumb enough (or have the balls) to put serious money in these memes.

I'm up currently 900 on my GME stock I've been holding forever and 140 from the AMC I bought the other day. I'm not sweating cause it is NBD to me. 

I'm just here for the memes and if the idiots are actually right and a epic short squeeze happens. 

10 minutes ago, Chris- said:

25 shares, thank you very much lol.

5 hours ago, Amazatron said:

I sold out on the first run-up, shares would be close to a $1M now...

If you mean you sold all your AMC at $30 or $35 that's still like $500k though? It's not like you sold at for $100k when you could have had $1 million. 

45 minutes ago, Jason said:

If you mean you sold all your AMC at $30 or $35 that's still like $500k though? It's not like you sold at for $100k when you could have had $1 million. 

I sold from $10-$23, I had bought a bunch around $2 when they kept talking about bankruptcy.

"Our current market prices reflect market and trading dynamics unrelated to our underlying business, or macro or industry fundamentals, and we do not know how long these dynamics will last," the theater chain operator said in a statement.

"Under the circumstances, we caution you against investing in our Class A common stock, unless you are prepared to incur the risk of losing all or a substantial portion of your investment," AMC said.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

"Our current market prices reflect market and trading dynamics unrelated to our underlying business, or macro or industry fundamentals, and we do not know how long these dynamics will last," the theater chain operator said in a statement.

"Under the circumstances, we caution you against investing in our Class A common stock, unless you are prepared to incur the risk of losing all or a substantial portion of your investment," AMC said.

I have NEVER seen a company release a statement like that.

59 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

"Here's a free popcorn and large drink for your troubles."

21 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

"Here's a free popcorn and large drink for your troubles."

social
WWW.MARKETWATCH.COM

Shares of AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. kept soaring on massive volume Wednesday, as the movie theater operator is looking to engage directly with its...