~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

We sold our Tesla shares, the wife got in damn low. I finally convinced my wife that they weren't a stable investment anymore. Especially considering how many shares we own (nothing crazy, but enough that losing it would suck). I think we are going to keep it liquid, or invest it in physical gold and silver. I think we might do the same with our metal etf's. 

Looking for advice. For Silver, do you guys prefer kg bars, coins, 100g bars? I know the price over spot is more for coins, but im also told they hold value better? We already buy physical gold, but the price on that holds way closer to spot no matter what sizes you buy. 

I’m debating if I should sell AMC at $20-22 this morning when/if it spikes that high, then re-buy when it inevitably dips into the $13-14 range after an hour or so. I bought in on Wednesday before the shenanigans forced it way down. It’s obviously a risk to attempt this. Hmmm

7 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I’m debating if I should sell AMC at $20-22 this morning when/if it spikes that high, then re-buy when it inevitably dips into the $13-14 range after an hour or so. I bought in on Wednesday before the shenanigans forced it way down. It’s obviously a risk to attempt this. Hmmm

SHORTSHORTSHORT

22 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I've bought in and out of my AMC position like 15 times and will absolutely be doing exactly this when the market opens and it spikes.

26 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

If you have the time, then yes. I really don’t think it’s gonna break like GME and it will be volatile all week. 

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

We sold our Tesla shares, the wife got in damn low. I finally convinced my wife that they weren't a stable investment anymore. Especially considering how many shares we own (nothing crazy, but enough that losing it would suck). I think we are going to keep it liquid, or invest it in physical gold and silver. I think we might do the same with our metal etf's. 

Looking for advice. For Silver, do you guys prefer kg bars, coins, 100g bars? I know the price over spot is more for coins, but im also told they hold value better? We already buy physical gold, but the price on that holds way closer to spot no matter what sizes you buy. 

I get bars and coins, but I collect coins, if you aren't interested in that, just go straight bars. The cheapest ones are miscellaneous packs.