News stories/trending stories you forgot happened in 2020

3 hours ago, Jason said:

The US did that mob hit on Soleimani on January 3. 

Meh, compared to the thousands of innocents slaughtered by the previous regimes with drones, I don't give a shit about Solemani. At least they hit their target with this one. The same journalists who I saw bitch about this stuck their head in the sand when wedding processions were being slaughtered by button presses.

10 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Meh, compared to the thousands of innocents slaughtered by the previous regimes with drones, I don't give a shit about Solemani. At least they hit their target with this one. The same journalists who I saw bitch about this stuck their head in the sand when wedding processions were being slaughtered by button presses.

They whacked Soleimani by luring him out saying they wanted him at the negotiating table. Plenty of innocent people are going to die because the administration made it clear you're dumb as fuck to come to the negotiating table with us.

46 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Us hitting Soleimani lead directly to the Iranian missile strike on the US base in Iraq, AND the Iranian shootdown of the Ukrainian airline. 

Like, those dominoes fell fast and did a lot of damage. 

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

More bombs have fell under the four years of trump than the 8 of obama lol

9 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

More bombs have fell under the four years of trump than the 8 of obama lol

Correct. BloodyHell's take is similar recycled garbage as the "but Obama deported more" take. Just something people say but with no data or analysis to back it up:

aptopix_navy_unmanned_aircraft.jpg
CHICAGO.SUNTIMES.COM

Trump has escalated the number of U.S. drone strikes overseas, and made the program even more secretive.

My area made national news for a 6.5 earthquake. But I believe it was overshadowed by something dumb Trump said. 

I remember I was just getting ready to go to bed and everything started shaking. No damage to my home but I know the highway to the south of us had a nice break in it. 

200515121817-02-nevada-earthquake-super-
WWW.CNN.COM

An earthquake with a revised magnitude of 6.5 hit a remote area of Nevada on Friday morning, about 225 miles northwest of Las Vegas and near the California border, the US Geological Survey says.