Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 hours ago, johnny said:

Some of us grew up in the city and wear sneakers. I personally think they’re the dumbest looking things to wear when you’re not doing work. I see people roll into stores and restaurants with their cowboy boots and cringe. The only way I’d wear a pair is for Halloween. 

But actual farmers i see dont dress like cowboys. It’s always the people who are “country” without the typical cowboy job. 

IDK. I'd say cowboy boots are pretty common around here for "actual farmers". It really sucks shoveling out  a grain bin and getting your shoes full of seeds, also lace up footwear can be kinda dangerous around augers, PTO's and other rotating equipment. My warmest winter boots have have a boa lace which is good from a safety angle but doesn't prevent grain from getting in them. And IDK but I'm not gonna change my footwear to grab lunch lol. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Kaine wasn't actively detrimental, but he didn't bring anything to the campaign.

Imagine if HRC had picked Bernie as a running mate. Just imagine. 

Seems like there is a middle ground between not giving out opioids for dental appointments and giving them to people in actual serious pain with shattered bones or whatever.

the first time I had a root canal over 15 years ago they gave me Vicodin. I could barely work the next couple days. Now you just get ibuprofen 800 which is much more reasonable.

4 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Toradol is a fantastic drug we give inpatient. 

Patients don't want it because it doesn't give them a high, though. 

You're not supposed to take NSAIDs if you have IBD. The only real non-narcotic option is acetaminophen and while that's great for a fever it doesn't really do much for actual pain. 

Just now, Jason said:

You're not supposed to take NSAIDs if you have IBD. The only real non-narcotic option is acetaminophen and while that's great for a fever it doesn't really do much for actual pain. 

I'm aware. 

Opioids have their appropriate uses. But they've been used far too liberally for far too long and we have a disaster on our hands. And trust me, work in my field and you'll see not nearly as many people need them as you think. 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Literally every drug carries a risk of an adverse reaction. Drug allergies are a thing. 

Which is why I rather be given perks if I need something (this was a suspected broken ankle). I did fine on them during my kidney stone. 

The account has also fired off several scathing attacks of Gravel’s prospective opponents, including Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), who “kept innocent men on death row”; Joe Biden, who “voted for the Iraq War”; Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), who likes to “abuse American workers”; and Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), who “invented a drug dealer friend (and voted with Big Pharma).”

Get this man on the stage

omg, yes, they're back!

Biden Pulls Off Dusty Tarp Covering Old Campaign Motorcycle

“I used to take this thing up and down the coast. I even got Pelosi to come with for a little weekend shot up to the Delaware Water Gap,” said the former vice president, who added that some of his best early Senate memories were from that trip, with then-Junior-Representative Pelosi passing him ice-cold tallboys from the passenger saddle. “The bike has a personality all its own. Ask anyone who’s come to any of my town halls over the years. The thing’s a 450-cc white-hot clam magnet.”

wwzb0konbmellc3kdoqv.jpg