Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

15 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Bernie dropped out? Did I miss something?

Doesn't have to drop out to be defeated, he is done, and hes definitely not getting some uprising at the convention to nominate him, even if Biden becomes incapacitated or dies they'll nominate someone else.

Imagine thinking it's over before all the voting is done, and there's a major, major, major national and international story that can change people's opinions on, say, the availability of health care for all Americans. There's also been a $2T stimulus passed and God knows what else. What does Biden want to do from here?

Also, Biden has been credibly accused of rape so there's that.

58 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Imagine thinking it's over before all the voting is done, and there's a major, major, major national and international story that can change people's opinions on, say, the availability of health care for all Americans. There's also been a $2T stimulus passed and God knows what else. What does Biden want to do from here?

Did the polls change? Link?

51 minutes ago, Jose said:

I am going to vote for Bernie regardless in June, but he's so useless. Biden made the most outrageous comment ever in the last debate and Bernie just responded with some derpage about the 99% as usual.

His campaign has really faltered since 16 and unfortunately the blame belongs at the top.

42 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

His campaign has really faltered since 16 and unfortunately the blame belongs at the top.

I was just in shock when Biden used the Italy is struggling with COVID due to their universal healthcare line. Bernie could have eaten him for lunch in response and he didn't. My wife's boss who is a massive Bernie supporter even told my wife at work that Biden had a point! I was screaming.

20 minutes ago, Jose said:

I was just in shock when Biden used the Italy is struggling with COVID due to their universal healthcare line. Bernie could have eaten him for lunch in response and he didn't. My wife's boss who is a massive Bernie supporter even told my wife at work that Biden had a point! I was screaming.

Exactly! His signature issue and he should be able to point out that yes, it didn't stop the pandemic, but that no one will forego care due to cost, or lack of sick leave or work protection, and no one will be in tens of thousands of dollars in debt due to this like what we have seen here already. To say nothing of the millions who are now out of work and have no insurance having to navigate a Byzantine system to get expensive COBRA coverage or something else, or even go without insurance during a pandemic. Or that even with the meaningless platitudes that is a presidential platform that his plan still leaves millions without insurance.

Just infuriating. I know he likes Joe personally but kid gloves aren't needed now.

9 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Exactly! His signature issue and he should be able to point out that yes, it didn't stop the pandemic, but that no one will forego care due to cost, or lack of sick leave or work protection, and no one will be in tens of thousands of dollars in debt due to this like what we have seen here already. To say nothing of the millions who are now out of work and have no insurance having to navigate a Byzantine system to get expensive COBRA coverage or something else, or even go without insurance during a pandemic. Or that even with the meaningless platitudes that is a presidential platform that his plan still leaves millions without insurance.

Just infuriating. I know he likes Joe personally but kid gloves aren't needed now.

Or even point that other countries that have universal healthcare systems that have way lower CFR. Or point out how Italy has such a high expectancy and thus has more people per capita susceptible to the disease. Fuck man, anything!

Why would this even be taking off the kids gloves? It's simply debating.

3 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Polls haven't changed much in the past week or so, but

1) not everyone has voted

2) the situation is rapidly changing with regard to covid-19 

3) he should stay in

He should definitely stay in, but, as much as I’d like him to, he’s not getting the nomination. The purpose of him staying should be to push Biden’s platform more to the left. You’re kinda delusional if you think things are going to shift towards Bernie enough to get him enough delegates at this point. Oh, and I hope I’m wrong, because Biden is hot garbage.

10 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Whoever the Democratic nominee is, there is a high chance they end up conracting coronavirus.  Both of these geezers have health cundishuns and are old as dirt.  You should've picked someone younger! :peace:

Campaign-The-Others-77-E1-4-EB2-8-E50-6-

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

It's not over but I'm realistic. Dems are dumb.

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The math isn’t hard to understand

8 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said: