13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, update: reviews from OpenCritic posted

Greatoneshere

So @Emperor Diocletian II asked me to get my head out of my ass and start posting here again (among many other wonderful users at the Politics board - go and contribute and get woke!) and I've been playing a lot of games lately, including 13 Sentinels. For a new Vanillaware release it has great reviews but few user reviews on Metacritic. Are people playing the game?

It's really good. Story is complex but makes sense over time, all sci-fi stuff is covered, compelling characters. This is Vanillaware at their best, and I was shocked to see no thread existed here about it. I thought we had Vanillaware fans here? Anyone playing? I'm 25% through overall so far. The game is beautiful, the dub is great (JP voices also offered) and music is excellent.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Amazatron said:

Looks really good, but heard that the tactical battles are rather uninspiring and weak point in the game. What do you think so far?

The tactical battles are weak early on - no question. You are absolutely right. But, about 50% into the games' story there is a (good) difficulty spike and strategy becomes paramount. Plus the story is so good it outweighs the negatives (surprisingly). A huge definite recommend, honestly. But the tactical battles are definitely uninspiring at first, but recently (on the hardest difficulty) becoming quite hard over time. 

12 hours ago, ShreddieMercuryRising said:

This looks pretty awesome, but I have a fairly low tolerance for anime things.  Is the story, music, and art good enough to overshadow the anime trappings?

I have to say yes. It's got plenty of anime conventions, but it's done super well. It never feels irritating or grating. I've been fairly impressed. Let me put it this way: I think @Xbob42 would put up with it. It's a beautiful game btw.

11 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I really had considered doing a welfare check thread yesterday about you. :(

Hahahaha. But I'm disappointed in humanity, not poor?? :p 

Edit: I just understood what you meant. Well thank you! I would have needed it haha.

4 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

How dare you.

But you're the best barometer for these things! :p 

4 hours ago, ShreddieMercuryRising said:

I'm glad you're posting again @Greatoneshere - you always have very articulate and insightful things to say about games, movies, and politics!

Awww, seriously, thanks man, I'll give this another go cause you guys are too great to pass up!

On 10/30/2020 at 6:56 PM, Greatoneshere said:

Sorry @Emperor Diocletian II can you do your review round-up? Might help people out, and I should have asked in the OP. :p 

Game Information

Game Title: 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim

Platforms:

• PlayStation 4 (Sep 22, 2020)

Developer:  Vanillaware

Publishers: Atlus, SEGA of America, Inc.

Review Aggregator

OpenCritic - 86 average - 96% recommended

Critic Reviews

Digitally Downloaded - 5 / 5 stars

What I can say, however, is that this game stands proudly with the likes of NieR Automata, Persona 4 and Danganronpa as something truly intelligent and meaningful. Without ever losing sight of its need to entertain players, 13 Sentinels intellectually engages with and challenges them, respecting their ability and willingness to engage with the game on that level.

GameSkinny - 10 / 10 stars

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim mixes smart design with superb storytelling, then slathers the whole package in gorgeous style.

PlayStation LifeStyle - 10 / 10

You know a game has consumed your life when it seeps into your dreams. That's exactly what happened to me. I'm seeing Triangles floating atop heads and planning strategy in my sleep. Not the worst way to sleep but also not the most relaxing. I'm craving yakisoba pan all the time. No other games exist while you're playing 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim. Don't even bother trying to play anything else. Your brain simply won't let you.

RPG Site - 10 / 10

Vanillaware's latest title is an utterly compelling journey and its unconventional structure is an astounding achievement for storytelling in video games that should be celebrated and commemorated.

Siliconera - 10 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is full of the sorts of complexities and nuances that make you want to double back and analyze the script, lore, and artwork in every scene.

Atomix - Spanish - 95 / 100

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim it's a new master piece from Vanillaware, creators of Odin Sphear and Dragon's Crown. An epic adventure and one of the best games of this 2020.

GotGame - 9.5 / 10

If you’re a fan of science fiction stories, anime, or strategy games, you won’t want to sleep on this one. 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a truly masterful accomplishment in the genre and deserves to be recognized.

PSX Brasil - Portuguese - 95 / 100

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is one of the best narrative experiences of the year and a fantastic sci-fi tale that will please all fans of giant robots. Although the combat leaves a little to be desired, it does enough to take nothing away from the spectacular artistic style and the story being told.

ThisGenGaming - 9.5 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim manages to not only tell one character’s story well but thirteen of them. It takes its time to get going but once it did, I found myself wanting to just keep going to see what was going to happen next with these characters. I also think this is not only the best game visually that Vanillaware has done but one of the best-looking games period.

Gamer's Palace - German - 91 / 100

I didn't know 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim would be that one I had been missing for years. However, soon after I started playing, I was highly fascinated by the captivating story and an excellent gameplay mix.

Attack of the Fanboy - 4.5 / 5 stars

While looking perhaps a bit too ambitious on the surface with two distinctly different gameplay elements, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a captivating sci-fi adventure set across multiple periods of time. There is no question that the game will have people very confused during the first few hours, but the split story really starts to come together and is well worth playing through to unravel the ongoing mysteries found throughout.

But Why Tho? - 9 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a wonderful blend of some of the most classic elements in gaming and storytelling alike. Vanillaware masterfully embodies the high notes of JRPG storylines and couples it with a sci fi story that would appeal to any fan of the sci fi genre. The tactical shooter and RTS gameplay left some to be desired, however it is still an engaging combat system that does not feel totally out of place.

Checkpoint Gaming - 9 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is an amazing experience, and not just for Sci-fi or Mecha fans. Its unique combination of genres is refreshing and exciting, and its art style is the most gorgeous thing I’ve seen all year. The combat doesn’t quite match the majesty of the rest of the game, but it’s more than good enough to see the player through. It’s definitely worth it to see the ending which, while complex and difficult to fully understand, is a masterpiece.

DASHGAMER.com - 9 / 10

With great combat, fun plot twists, and ambitious worldbuilding, 13 Sentinels coalesces into an experience destined to become a cult classic.

Digital Chumps - 9 / 10

The sprawling, complex sci-fi epic of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is one of Vanillaware's best games to date, despite the passable RTS combat that can't compare to its brilliantly interconnected narrative.

Easy Allies - 9 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim presents an intensely gripping narrative told with stunning visuals.

Filmweb - Polish - 9 / 10 stars

Thirteen pilots, one cat and a lot of kaijus. Kamitani didn’t make his opus magnum, but everybody should try this outstanding masterpiece.

FingerGuns - 9 / 10

13 Sentinels is the deepest of narrative experiments, with none of the form of a normal RPG, and a visceral and addictive strategic mech battler. It channels everything good about Japanese mech anime and games from the last 40 years into something beautiful, timeless and incredibly niche. A real contender for RPG of the year.

Game Revolution - 4.5 / 5 stars

In a year where new consoles are dropping, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is at risk of falling off the radar. I hope that players avoid that pitfall because this game is something special. It’s unique art and gameplay make it an unexpected treat, and it’s got the makings of an instant cult classic.

GameSpot - 9 / 10

13 Sentinels stumbles a bit when it comes to combat, but the story it tells is absolutely superb.

Gamer Escape - 9 / 10

Even with these issues, though, 13 Sentinels is an absolute must play, especially for those seeking a good narrative in gaming. This is the kind of story that’s going to stick in my mind for weeks to come, and easily stands up with some of the best stories I’ve experienced in any medium.

GamingBolt - 9 / 10

Bold, ambitious, and stirringly unique, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is shockingly excellent, and a game that demands that you immerse yourself fully in it, in return for a rich experience quite unlike anything else on the market.

GamingTrend - 90 / 100

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a very unique experience, even in the realm of video games. It's gameplay systems gel well together and the non-linear storytelling could only work in this medium. While some plot points aren't as well explored as others and it uncomfortably sexualizes high school students, it's still a game you absolutely need to play if you're a fan of science fiction or enjoy video game storytelling.

God is a Geek - 9 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is an incredible feat of narrative engineering everyone should experience, made all the more appealing by it's gorgeous art and enjoyable, deep strategy gameplay.

Noisy Pixel - 9 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim makes its mark on the adventure genre by expertly telling a story through 13 protagonists. The time-traveling segments don’t leave the player in the dark as it pieces together everything using a unique adventure-based system. This game has a story to tell, and it rolls it out perfectly; the added strategic battle-system only makes it clear what this group is up against and what’s at stake if they lose.

PlayStation Universe - 9 / 10

An accomplished mixture of sophisticated story sci-fi story beats, off the wall absurdity and satisfying tactical battles, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a rare sort of genre crossover that ends up being far more than the sum of its parts. Vanillaware's latest is simply unmissable.

Push Square - 9 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a phenomenal visual novel - and a surprisingly great strategy game. In trying something different, Vanillaware has crafted one of its best games yet. It's got an engrossing story that's absolutely packed with mind-blowing twists and endearing characters, all wrapped up in a gorgeous visual style. Don't sleep on 13 Sentinels - it's one of 2020's finest.

RPGamer - 4.5 / 5

The game is absolutely one of this year’s standout RPGs, and it’s particularly refreshing to see that in something that brings both unique combat and storytelling to the table. Vanillaware has outdone itself here.

Reno Gazette-Journal - 9 / 10

Just when you think you know the answers, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim changes the questions as you’re left guessing with how its sci-fi mystery unfolds. Admittedly, the game’s non-traditional narrative approach can be confusing and its reliance on popular science fiction themes can also make it feel derivative at first. Stick with it, however, and you just might find an unexpected treat. Add some fun giant robot tactical combat to the mix and 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim actually lets you have your peach tart and eat it, too.

SomHráč.sk - Czech - 90 / 100

If you're looking for a quality sci-fi story, you won't regret picking 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim up.

TechRaptor - 9 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim pairs together a sci-fi anime storyline told from 13 different perspectives about giant Mech battles and time travel, with arcade strategy combat as you seek to protect your city. While convoluted at times 13 Sentinels delivers an incredible story.

TheSixthAxis - 9 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a must-play for fans of Japanese sci-fi adventures. Mixing the strengths of Vanillaware's art with time-travel adventures is a recipe for huge success. A story ambitious enough to have thirteen different protagonists seems bound for failure, yet the game manages to make each story not only incredibly impactful on its own, but adds up to a bigger, brighter and utterly unforgettable narrative. The addictive tactical gameplay that strings these story scenes together, despite a strange artstyle, is just icing on the already massive and delicious cake.

GameCrate - 8.8 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a fantastic game that will appeal to a very specific slice of the strategy gamer fanbase. If there is even a chance that you are in that slice, then I suggest you check it out.

The Games Machine - Italian - 8.8 / 10

Aegis Rim is another small, but at the same time impressive masterpiece from Vanillaware that delivers an engaging story through an incredible visual style and an enjoyable narrative-strategic hybrid. This will be remembered as one of 2020's best PlayStation 4 exclusives.

Spaziogames - Italian - 8.7 / 10

13 Sentinels is an absolute must have for the visual novel lovers, and the hybridization with a RTS souls adds depth to a well written (and told) experience.

GAMES.CH - German - 86 / 100

Vanillaware manages to tell a complex time travel-plot through 13 different perspectives, while constantly delivering a high amount of narrative tension. All this is flanked by a terrific art style, great voice acting and a solid strategy part. Everyone who loves sci-fi adventures with a twist should give 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim a try!

Wccftech - 8.6 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a riveting tale of high school students, the giant robotic Sentinels they pilot, and a battle against invading kaiju across multiple timelines. This Kamitani-directed JRPG would have been a better read without the cumbersome addition of combat to distract from the plot.

33bits - Spanish - 85 / 100

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a must for the fan of good science fiction stories. Point. A good plot, with some great twists, spiced up with charismatic and well-defined characters spice up a mix of visual novel with tactical strategy that works. Perhaps more use of ramifications to add replayability and a greater variety of objectives in battles would have turned a practically outstanding game into a masterpiece. Still, its 30-hour duration will make you not regret your purchase.

COGconnected - 85 / 100

If you can absorb the narrative, and see past the strange battle sections, you’ll be left with a rich, beautiful, compelling game you can scarcely put down.

Destructoid - 8.5 / 10

Had Vanillaware crafted a title where the story and the action wove into one another flawlessly, we'd be looking at the greatest game the developer has ever made, without question. Unfortunately, that's not what this game is, and while what is here is great, it's crushing to see just how close 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim came to perfection.

IGN Spain - Spanish - 8.5 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is one of the most interesting and originals Japanese games of 2020. Vanillaware brings something different thanks to the original way of making the player interact with the narration.

Worth Playing - 8.5 / 10

While the presentation of the story and combat in 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim takes some time to get used to, I was deeply engaged with the characters and plot. The bulk of my complaints boil down to wishing the combat looked better and not loving some of the reveals, neither of which detracted from the rest of my experience with the game. As long as you approach the title as a visual novel with some light strategy rather than a strategy game with some light story, you'll find a lot to like. It's an easy recommend for fans of Virtue's Last Reward or Steins;Gate or those who have enjoyed previous Vanillaware offerings.

IGN Italy - Italian - 8.2 / 10

A great narrative game, with good art style. The battle mechanics are simple, the game core is clearly the narrative.

Cubed3 - 8 / 10

It's great to have a new Vanillaware title on PS4. The bleak future presented with a writhing tangling plot makes for an excellent setting, showing that the team isn't just a one-trick pony. 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is hampered by a slightly tedious battle system but, luckily, the adventure and story scenes are excellent and easily elevate this to greatness. An excellent, unique, niche title that is absolutely recommended to fans of Vanillaware and those who like things to be a certain flavour of Japanese.

Cultured Vultures - 8 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is an odd hybrid, but it knows exactly what it wants to be and pursues that goal with confidence and style.

Game Informer - 8 / 10

Even with lackluster battles, the constantly escalating stakes and evolving story pulled me in

GameMAG - Russian - 8 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a really strange case, but in a good way. It's outstandingly beautiful, engrossing the player with some great narrative, telling a story about love, friendship and giant mechs. But the overal stucture of the game often exist in an unplesant dissonance, and it's hard to ingnore that the tactical battles can't provide any real gameplay challenge. If you can live with all of that, you should defenetly try Vanillaware's newest project. If only for the chance to unravel intriguing mystery of a talking cat.

Gameblog - French - 8 / 10

13 Sentinels : Aegis Rim dives us into a complex story, mixing heroes, periods of time and themes to deliver a love letter to japanese science fiction. Curiously, the game is strictly divided between phases, switching from narrative story-driven thumbnails to minimalist strategy fights, delivering a strange but satisfying experience for every Japan lover and 2D aesthete.

Hardcore Gamer - 4 / 5

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is an action-packed mech epic for the ages.

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - 80 / 100

Vanillaware keeps being faithful to its own style, and now surprises us with a different adventure, 2/3 visual novel, 1/3 strategic combat game, but with a flawless visual style, a solid sci-fi plot and strategic combats with a nice touch. Maybe 13 Sentinels it's not for everybody, but if you have a taste for different dishes, you will love it.

IGN - 8 / 10

On 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Vanillaware flexes some serious storytelling chops to go along with its visual flair.

Inverse - 8 / 10

Vanillaware's latest is a true masterclass in galaxy-brain sci-fi storytelling that will keep you up well past your bedtime. 13 Sentinels thumbs its nose at your expectations about familiar sci-fi tropes to take you somewhere completely unexpected.

Kakuchopurei - 80 / 100

You haven’t experienced a story of this magnitude and quality not just in a video game, but in the sci-fi genre as a whole. 13 Sentinels, and Vanillaware as a whole, are video game cultural treasures, no buts about it.

KeenGamer - 8 / 10

Masquerading as a simple visual novel hides one of the most groundbreaking stories 2020 has to offer. 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim may not be the upcoming open-world action title we're all waiting patiently for, but it certainly deserves a spot on your list for its complex interweaving of a character-driven plot into 80s sci-fi.

Niche Gamer - 8 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is absolutely a must-play for fans of story-driven adventure games. This one especially has some legs to it; getting immersed in the mystery is easy to do thanks to the writing, and beautiful art and animation.

Otaku Gamers UK - 4 / 5 stars

Amazing story with RTS sections segments tacked on holding the product down a little.

Rice Digital - 4 / 5 stars

While the RTS sections might drag things down a little, 13 Sentinels is still a fantastic story driven game that offers up a unique experience. It’s not quite the game that I thought it would be, though in some ways that didn’t turn out to be a bad thing. The future is looking bright for Vanillaware, and I hope that their next game goes all-in on the adventure elements, without anything else getting in the way.

Saudi Gamer - Arabic - 8 / 10

A beautiful and ambitious rich experience, one that could carry a wole anime franchise on its own. The story is not without its fault, but few games even attempt what this game has managed to achieve.

TrueGaming - Arabic - 8 / 10

This game will give you a thrilling 35 hours of playtime divided between a great Science Fiction story packed with many electrifying plot points and a fun tactical combat system. If this is the kind of game that is right up your alley, you definitely wouldn't want to miss out.

Twinfinite - 4 / 5

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim isn’t going to blow your mind with a smart story that pushes the tired boundaries of the science fiction genre. What it does offer instead is a jawdroppingly beautiful visual novel experience, intercut with satisfyingly fun gameplay sections where you get to rip apart a bunch of monsters with huge mechs.

USgamer - 4 / 5 stars

Beat by beat, you've seen elements of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim's plot elsewhere before, but you've probably never played anything quite like it. How 13 Sentinels strings its complex narrative together is nothing short of astonishing. It operates like a great melodramatic sci-fi TV show, only reworked and shuffled into an interactive format, and it takes full advantage of it. And for that, even with weak RTS battles complementing it all, it's an easy recommendation.

VGChartz - 8 / 10

13 Sentinels Aegis Rim combines a truly amazing narrative, unique esthetics, and an addictive battle system to produce a one-of-a-kind experience that JRPG and visual novels fans alike should definitely enjoy.

pressplay - German - 8 / 10

The focus of 13 Sentinels is the anime-like narrative. Exciting, multi-layered and longlasting, 13 Sentinels manages to enrich the genre of visual novels. Anyone who is in the mood for an end-of-time Japanophile story about gigantic 'Mechs, teenage drama and crazy scifi plots will find what they are looking for in 13 Sentinals Aegis Rim.

Gamer Guides - 7.5 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is an emotional rollercoaster packed in a visual novel style gameplay that is excellent from start to finish. The lackluster battle system lets it down and at times, gets in the way of a game that would be better without it.

Just Push Start - 3.75 / 5

For the most part, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is an amazing looking game that tells a rather interesting story. It follows an interesting arc that unfortunately will lead to a rather easy to figure out a conclusion. Gameplay relies largely on point to click elements and a rather fundamental strategy RPG, which might be a dealbreaker for some, but it is worth it if you like anime/manga series like this. It might not be perfect but the fundamental elements are there to make it interesting enough to, if nothing else, give it a serious look.

PowerUp! - 7.5 / 10

The story is great, and the strategy gameplay is both satisfying and enjoyable

Metro GameCentral - 7 / 10

Not at all what you'd expect from the makers of Dragon's Crown, but as well as the expectedly beautiful artwork this has some of the most engaging high school melodrama this side of Persona.

Video Chums - 7 / 10

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is certainly not a game for everyone. If you love story-heavy experiences and relish details that others may find dull then you'll wholeheartedly embrace it. At the same time, those looking for rewarding strategy combat will likely be disappointed.

Sirus Gaming - 6 / 10

If you’re willing to overlook its shortcomings, then 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim is definitely for you. There is definitely some questionable taste in gameplay and visual representation that I feel holds the game back, but it’s not a bad game in general. Atlus has always been great at storytelling. If you’re interested in their works, then I’d recommend you try out Persona 5 Royal and Catherine Full Body right after this one.

Chicas Gamers - Spanish - Unscored

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim has a great story, great characters and is a masterpiece, especially on an artistic level, that will provide you with about 30 hours of gameplay.  If you liked previous games of Vanillaware, especially Odin's Sphere in terms of narrative, without a doubt this game will make you enjoy a lot.

Console Creatures - Recommended

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is Vanillaware's most exhilarating title to date that takes us through space and time. If you're looking for a game to challenge you, and sink its hooks into you, look no further.

EGM - Unscored

Still, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a project on a level of scope and ambition that Vanillaware was crazy to try to pull off. While the team continually pushes the complexity of the story to the breaking point all of the way through, there’s something oddly satisfying about a game that always feels like it should be falling apart yet never does. And, when you brush aside all of the narrative craziness, there are thirteen personal stories that at times can have a surprising level of emotional depth.

Eurogamer - Essential

Enigmatic and unapologetic even in the face of its most absurd ideas, this is sometimes messy, sometimes boring, but always astounding.

The Outerhaven Productions - Unscored

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is a narrative that's familiar, dense, mysterious, and groundbreaking. While it's strategy RPG combat could use more depth, it's story encapsulates the appeal of video games.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, update: reviews from OpenCritic posted
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
23 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I am pretty addicted to it. The battles are piss easy though.

Im not a huge rts fan so that’s actually kind of a saving grace for me. I heard it really grips you yeah, does it grab you right away or is it a slow start?

46 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I am pretty addicted to it. The battles are piss easy though.

Which version? PS4 was pretty easy but I heard they remixed everything for the Switch version. 

23 minutes ago, stepee said:

Im not a huge rts fan so that’s actually kind of a saving grace for me. I heard it really grips you yeah, does it grab you right away or is it a slow start?

I liked it quite a bit. The battles definitely help break up the slog of VN games and I thought while easy super fun especially. 

23 minutes ago, stepee said:

It's a console RTS so wasn't expecting much. I do find the battles fun but they are just super easy. Only B rank I got is cuz the mission asked me to use only 4 units instead of the customary 6 so it took longer then normal and the site you defend took more damage.

It grabbed me right away but I was 1000000000% in somewhere between the words kaiju, mecha, and waifus.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Which version? PS4 was pretty easy but I heard they remixed everything for the Switch version. 

I liked it quite a bit. The battles definitely help break up the slog of VN games and I thought while easy super fun especially. 

Switch version for me. I don't have a PS4 or PS5. 

1 minute ago, Amazatron said:

I’m just scratching the surface on the story of this one and I’m already hooked.  Pretty much the only game I want to play right now. It does indeed look gorgeous on the OLED.

I only got to play a little last night before I went to bed but yeah it’s gorgeous, the art is fantastic. I did the opening so I played that first rts match and it seems like it’s actually going to be fun/exciting to play those parts!

• Halal 1

Also ya I think this is my type of “visual novel”as like the others I listed you actually move around your characters and have actions besides advancing dialogue and some kind of gameplay gimmick attached. Idk if there is a separate term for that type to differentiate between these and a visual novel that at most is just choose your own adventure.

On 4/26/2022 at 3:42 PM, stepee said:

I only got to play a little last night before I went to bed but yeah it’s gorgeous, the art is fantastic. I did the opening so I played that first rts match and it seems like it’s actually going to be fun/exciting to play those parts!

Lol game broke me. I wanted to get them but now the PVC figures relwased so far are my main objective. Got the Kotobukiya Natsuno and need tk save for the 1/4 Natsuno and Iori.

No waifu no laifu.

• Shocked 1