Keep cars out of cities

Burn southern California (oh wait they don't need help with that)

Actually, I do know some people who have lived in southern California without a car. My cousin has lived in LA his whole life and he has gone without a car more often than not. My friend Hunter lived in LA for almost a decade without a car.

For my money, Arizona is by far the bigger suburban car hellscape. Not that we should be awarding points to any of them.

My favorite was an old video of his talking about a Hyperloop and he was like "you could improve the Hyperloop by linking the cars together so that they could all leave at the same time, allowing for greater volumes of traffic to ever and exit - oh wait THAT ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE A TR----"

Wow that is dumb.

1. It doesn't help lower the cost of housing

2. The employers that match 401k are mostly employers that employ people that can afford housing. You think they're going to do a 401h? gtfohere

3. Most people on the lower end of the ladder can't afford to contribute to a 401k or any other savings so this doesn't help them

Just real galaxy brain shit. A typical U.S. solution: Finding a "middle way" (re: heavily right leaning way) that doesn't end up helping poor people in any substantiative way while a select few get to get richer.

2 hours ago, Jason said:
5f175650-20fb-42cc-94f0-8116dcfb6f02_w12
WWW-SPIEGEL-DE.TRANSLATE.GOOG

Ihre Zahl steigt, doch in Hannover klagte ein Anwohner nun erfolgreich gegen eine Fahrradstraße. Die Stadt reagierte aber anders als von ihm erhofft.

Sicko1 - Discord EmojiSicko1 - Discord EmojiSicko1 - Discord Emoji

Ich wünsche ich könnte dir ein Doppelherzchen wegen des Deutsches und Emojis verleihen. :kiss: