Jump to content

Eric Trump Calls Black Lives Matter Protesters ‘Animals’ at Tulsa Rally


Recommended Posts

How do Trump supporters reconcile the should-be disillusion that they want to MAGA by cheering Trump as if he was a dictator - they want him to single handedly wield power into their wishes - in contrast to the basic structure this country was founded upon: All persons are equal and to enforce this belief there exists the separation of powers?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

How do Trump supporters reconcile the should-be disillusion that they want to MAGA by cheering Trump as if he was a dictator - they want him to single handedly wield power into their wishes - in contrast to the basic structure this country was founded upon: All persons are equal and to enforce this belief there exists the separation of powers?

Dude, "reconcile" is not a thing a MAGA chud does. This is classic hate = power to these folks and as long as Trump is willing to play the hate clown, they are in for whatever contradictions the bloated one throws their way.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

“We’re going to keep the moral fabric of this country,” he claimed, with wife Lara by his side. “Because when you watch the nonsense on TV, when you see these animals literally taking over our cities, burning down churches, this isn’t America. That’s not what Americans do.”

 

I'm glad a family that has children from 3 moms and one dad is going to be the guardians of the moral fabric of this country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, finaljedi said:

 

I'm glad a family that has children from 3 moms and one dad is going to be the guardians of the moral fabric of this country.

The Trumps pretending they're somehow Christians and/or care about Christian values is one of the most transparently absurd things about their entire shtick to me. It's a tragedy considering people actually believe this shit but the actual pontificating about morals is high-level comedy. If they didn't have their status, they'd be that trailer trash family from Ozark.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Bloodporne said:

The Trumps pretending they're somehow Christians and/or care about Christian values is one of the most transparently absurd things about their entire shtick to me. It's a tragedy considering people actually believe this shit but the actual pontificating about morals is high-level comedy. If they didn't have their status, they'd be that trailer trash family from Ozark.

 

Nah. Ruth and Wyatt are a million times more intelligent than anybody in the Trump family.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Dude, "reconcile" is not a thing a MAGA chud does. This is classic hate = power to these folks and as long as Trump is willing to play the hate clown, they are in for whatever contradictions the bloated one throws their way.

 

MAGA chuds don't even know how to spell reconcile. Doubt they even know the word at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...