Trump pushes Putin visit to 2019, cites Mueller probe. In reality, Putin declined.

However... 

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/398609-kremlin-russia-not-ready-to-accept-trump-invite-to-second-summit

A top Kremlin aide on Tuesday said Russia is not ready to accept President Trump's invitation to a second summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin in the U.S. Yuri Ushakov said Russia agrees there should be another meeting, but did not formally agree to the White House's fall invitation.

“After the summit, you know what kind of atmosphere there is around its outcome,” Ushakov said, according to a Reuters report. "I think it would be wise to let the dust settle and then we can discuss all these questions in a business-like way. But not now."

Trump and White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said last week that preparations are underway for a meeting with Putin in Washington, D.C., this fall. "I look forward to our second meeting so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed, including stopping terrorism, security for Israel, nuclear proliferation, cyber attacks, Ukraine, Middle East peace, North Korea and more," Trump tweeted on July 19.

Trump got tired of us speculating that he was embarrassed about a supposed pee tape so he decided to let Putin piss on him and America on live television.

At this point they could release video of Putin dick slapping Trump and we'd be like, "Yeah, I mean it's bad, but it's no Helsinki. Hopefully the media doesn't get distracted by this!!"

5 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

In more ways than one.

If Trump actually goes I think there is a not 0% chance that Putin tells him he's busy once he gets there and sends him home without a meeting like his 2013 trip.

8 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Putin is playing chess and Trump is just aimlessly moving marbles around the mancala board.

Impossible, Trump doesn't know what mancala is, he probably thinks "it's a black thing" and he probably can't even say the word. Once he finds out something about, he'll say he knows the best mancala players. 

28 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Trump seems like the type of guy who creates house-rules for Monopoly that greatly benefit him, then walks away from the game in a huff when they backfire and someone else controls Park Place.

I have little doubt that if he played Monopoly, this is how it would go.