What are you playing today?

So here's a blast of a game that just popped up on Gamepass...

Check out Thirsty Suitors on Xbox Game Pass!

WWW.MICROSOFT.COM

From Outerloop Games, Thirsty Suitors is a stylish, story-driven adventure that unfolds through turn-based battles, skateboarding, and cooking. Help Jala confront...

I just decided to check it out on a whim and it's so much fun. Who knew that after a bunch of fast paced FPS RPGs what I wanted was a skater punk turn based RPG with Paper Mario mechanics with more queer drama than your can shake a Bollywood stick at. First boss, I had to fight this dude in a diner that had a crush on the lead since the third grade. Things got dicey, but I summoned mom to swing by and flatten him with a sandal. I'm having a lot of fun so far.

• Halal 2

9 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

So here's a blast of a game that just popped up on Gamepass...

Check out Thirsty Suitors on Xbox Game Pass!

WWW.MICROSOFT.COM

From Outerloop Games, Thirsty Suitors is a stylish, story-driven adventure that unfolds through turn-based battles, skateboarding, and cooking. Help Jala confront...

I just decided to check it out on a whim and it's so much fun. Who knew that after a bunch of fast paced FPS RPGs what I wanted was a skater punk turn based RPG with Paper Mario mechanics with more queer drama than your can shake a Bollywood stick at. First boss, I had to fight this dude in a diner that had a crush on the lead since the third grade. Things got dicey, but I summoned mom to swing by and flatten him with a sandal. I'm having a lot of fun so far.

This looks completely bonkers in the best of ways, it has a Scott Pilgrim vs. the World vibe to it. I’m definitely buying it, thanks for telling us about it.

33 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

This looks completely bonkers in the best of ways, it has a Scott Pilgrim vs. the World vibe to it. I’m definitely buying it, thanks for telling us about it.

It's very Scott Pilgrim, only you're everyone's evil ex and the power of friendship isn't an option until you've beaten the snot out of the them.

Saw YOVG playing this game, so I decided to give it a try too. It's a silly fun game kind of like chivalry except mostly 1 on on vs the computer. I was able to beat the first boss consistently but a guy would always seem to sneak up and kill me when I tried to get his scythe. :p

It's only a demo right now and free so try it out.

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Half Sword is a physics-based medieval combat simulator featuring historically accurate XV-century arms and armor.

• Hugs 1

13 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Saw YOVG playing this game, so I decided to give it a try too. It's a silly fun game kind of like chivalry except mostly 1 on on vs the computer. I was able to beat the first boss consistently but a guy would always seem to sneak up and kill me when I tried to get his scythe. :p

It's only a demo right now and free so try it out.

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Half Sword is a physics-based medieval combat simulator featuring historically accurate XV-century arms and armor.

Somehow have played 2 hours of this now.

:sickos:

So I’ve bought the following for my wife: Kingdom Come: Deliverance (she’s out about 70 hours into the base game via PS+, but they’ve removed that and replaced it with the GotY version which doesn’t transfer saves) so she can play the DLC, Dark Pictures: The Devil in Me (for us), and also bought her Red Dead Redemption for the Switch. With that in mind, when she gets into RDR, I can either go full noise of Elden Ring, GoW:R or CP2077…

14 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I have played Nioh for 24 hours, and it feels like I've barely started the game. I didn't realize how big this game is! @skillzdadirecta did you play this game?

Yeah I have Nioh 1 and 2. I got pretty far in 1 but never finished it and never even cracked open 2. Both are on my ever expanding backlog list...

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah I have Nioh 1 and 2. I got pretty far in 1 but never finished it and never even cracked open 2. Both are on my ever expanding backlog list...

I read that the three DLCs for Nioh added 1000 levels to the level cap! I haven't bought those yet, but I would like to get them if they go on sale below $25 sometime. I also have Nioh 2 because of PS+. My backlog is crazy.

42 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I brought the Gameboy Color back to work tonight and this time I have the Everdrive with all out GB and GBC games loaded and I’m playing Super Mario Land DX. It’s just the original GB game with color added. I’ve actually never played this game before. 

I went through a phase where I really wanted to buy a series of ever drive cartridges for my various consoles, but was talked down from that ledge by my wife. 

Everyone bar me is away until Sunday so I’ve decided to give Doom Eternal a go. It’s not exactly a game I can sit and play for hours, just because of the loop and intensity, but for 30 minute bursts, it really hits the spot.

Edit: playing this morning, the loop has changed and now a blend of puzzles and then murder - which feels like a change from Doom 2018 - though it’s been a while since I played it.