Demi Lovato hospitalized after dancing with Mr. Brownstone

Just now, Hurdyb1 said:

Damn, I never knew she had past drug issues. Damn she is fine as hell.

She was a drug addict as a teen and she said in the past she had an eating disorder and bipolar disorder. I obviously don’t know her, but it seems like the Hollywood lifestyle is a horrible fit for her and she’s been around since she was a kid. 

Just now, johnny said:

She was a drug addict as a teen and she said in the past she had an eating disorder and bipolar disorder. I obviously don’t know her, but it seems like the Hollywood lifestyle is a horrible fit for her and she’s been around since she was a kid. 

I never really knew of her until that one song that played for the NBA Finals a few years back. After that I have listened to some of her music and just love looking at photos of her. But yeah, that lifestyle strikes again. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/fox-pulls-beat-shazam-episode-featuring-demi-lovato-from-schedule/ar-AAAmTXH?ocid=AMZN

In light of Demi Lovato’s hospitalization on Tuesday, Fox has decided to pull tonight’s episode of the game show Beat Shazam, which featured the singer.

“Our thoughts go out to Demi and her family,” read the statement from the network, which will air a different episode of the Jamie Foxx-hosted series in its place. Lovato’s episode was filmed last year, and a brief clip promoting her appearance posted on her Twitter account several hours ago.

14 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It sucks, but she has access to resources most addicts could only dream of

She also has money and enablers.  I almost wonder if that makes it harder.  That lifestyle lends itself to excess.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Give that girl some methadone and send her on her way!

That was a good episode. I don't care what people say, I enjoy John Oliver.

Yup. He's always got interesting and important issues to talk about. 

4 minutes ago, Brick said:

Yup. He's always got interesting and important issues to talk about. 

Yep, I liked his segment on prosecutors from earlier in the week.

The sensible thing is not to rely on shows like that for all of your news and opinions on important subjects. But they're amusing and can get you looking into things you might not always think about. 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

The sensible thing is not to rely on shows like that for all of your news and opinions on important subjects. But they're amusing and can get you looking into things you might not always think about. 

Exactly. Use the news for, well, news, and use these shows for a more lighthearted, entertaining spin on the news. 

3 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Truth. Interesting and encourages further digging.