Xbox Series X | S OT - Power Your Dreams, update: FTC case unredacted documents leaked, including XSX mid-generation refresh, new gyro/haptic-enabled controller, and next-generation plans for 2028

Pikachu

20 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

They just announced a Wonder Woman special edition Xbox One X... which is... odd... I can only think that it was delayed with the movie earlier in the year and now they're releasing it even though they've effectively discontinued the X.

Yeah those systems were probably done a long time ago and got screwed over by the delay. 

My god, this is going to be a ***king mess this year. MS should really make a last min change to their Series X boxes.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Only one of those versions actually includes the enhanced version for X. The other will only run the XBO version when played on a Series X.

13 hours ago, chakoo said:

My god, this is going to be a ***king mess this year. MS should really make a last min change to their Series X boxes.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Only one of those versions actually includes the enhanced version for X. The other will only run the XBO version when played on a Series X.

I would be REALLY interested to see a side by side comparison of the regular Xbox one version and the Series X version of this game both running on a Series X.  I wonder if someone got the wrong version how much of a difference it would really make.  I hope DF makes a video of this.

That is really confusing.

Maybe they should only have branding that says either "backwards compatible on Series X" or "Enhanced for Series X" to make it more clear as to what you're getting. Even that is probably too confusing. I'd had to be the poor gamestop clerk that has to explain to some parent that they should have bought the one that was $10 more and no, you can't get a full refund on your opened game.

I wish Microsoft was in a position to prevent this kind of nonsense. I hope other devs don't follow this lead.

49 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

I wish Microsoft was in a position to prevent this kind of nonsense. I hope other devs don't follow this lead.

No shit. Microsoft literally designed the entire "Smart Delivery" systems specifically to avoid this kind of nonsense. They tried to make it as seamless and automatic as possible, but then Activision gotta Activision. What a bunch of cunt rags.

15 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Rumor Taco Bell Series X promotion starting Sept 23 and ends Nov 4

This is how I got the XBone and X so let’s go!  Another hint that early November launch for Series X

Also makes me think that they will announce something more before that contest starts. So maybe we get information in the next 20 days... 

14 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Say what you will about Taco Bell, but sometimes, I just want it! Sure, its mostly salt, yes its a lesser imitation of tex-mex, but still, it has its charms! :daydream:

I live in San Antonio. Tex-Mex USA. About once a year i get a weird craving for Taco Bell.

Then I cry in shame as I eat in my truck in a dark driveway so there are no witnesses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1