Don't you dare put your hands on my shoulders

Chris-

I generally do not mind physical contact with people, but for whatever reason, I LOATHE when people pat me on the shoulder (or even worse, rest their hands there). There are only like four people in my life who have that privilege, and you are not fucking one of them. Don't fucking touch my shoulder.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jose said:

Who touched your shoulder Christopher

Our receptionist, an otherwise lovely person who grossly violated this personal boundary.

1 minute ago, Rachel said:

I used to touch people on the arm or shoulder a lot and now I realize that was WRONG. Tell people not to touch you Chris!!! #yourbodyyourchoice

Being touched on the arm (tricep or lower) is permissible; the shoulder, trap, and neck areas are entirely off limits.

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I had a co-worker who not only would rest his arms on your shoulders, he would just walk up behind you and give full on massages :sick: Nice guy but it would always creep me out and he would do it to EVERYONE... male, female, young, old... shit didn't matter. Damn that was weird.

Was his name Joe Biden?

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I had a co-worker who not only would rest his arms on your shoulders, he would just walk up behind you and give full on massages :sick: Nice guy but it would always creep me out and he would do it to EVERYONE... male, female, young, old... shit didn't matter. Damn that was weird.

Leave me alone!