SHALL NOT INFRINGE: In video from Sacha Baron Cohen's new show, GOP members of congress support arming preschoolers with guns

Its hilarious they're trying to say they were tricked into saying this shit, nothing about how Cohen is doing these "interviews" is normal and these idiots should have figured it out, Koppel for example challenged him on a rant about Trump's inauguration crowd size where he claimed the photo was taken at 11 PM the night before and its so bright cause it was an eclipse where the sun went between the earth and the Moon and then told him to leave, lol.

The first couple parts of the show were pretty funny, but also kinda painful. Poor random people trying to be nice and going along with the insanity of Baron Cohen.

The gun stuff was incredible though. I love how he would say "twelve to four year olds" as if saying the bigger number first somehow meant that four wasn't an insane number. I love that the lead in to the final montage was a Florida congressman in disbelief at what he was asking.

Just now, Spork3245 said:

Just watched the episode a bit ago... JFC what a moron, especially with that "message" he did post-credits.

@Jason maybe change this title to "Sacha Baron Cohen tricks elected officials into saying the quiet part loud" :silly: 

Sacha Baron Cohen gets Joe Arpaio to accept ‘amazing blow job’ from Trump. Arpaio also told Baron Cohen it ‘wouldn’t surprise’ him if the president has had a ‘golden shower.’

“I felt uncomfortable with some of the words they were using but I had to live through it,” Arpaio said of the experience. “I am not the type of guy who gets up and walks out. I never walked out in thousands of interviews. I just take it. I was kind of shocked. But I figured this is Finland and this is a famous comedian.” He added that he “signed some kind of contract before filming” but “did not read all the info.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...