I just ate my very first cheeseburger(Son of Baconator). AMA. Maybe I'll respond.

Bacon

4 hours ago, Bacon said:

do you doubt me? I haven't eaten a lot of things if you were a discord regular you would know this by now. 

The discord is honestly shit. 75% of the people are trolling I mostly only go on there when I have something to say and don’t want to make a thread on here. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, johnny said:

The discord is honestly shit. 75% of the people are trolling I mostly only go on there when I have something to say and don’t want to make a thread on here. 

I totally disagree. At least 90% of the people are trolling. 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I never ate cheeseburgers because my only exposure to them as amid was that shitty ultra processed American cheese crap. I still prefer no cheese, but if I'm actually eating a good burger with good cheese, I don't mind it. 

You, though, are one weird child. 

I mean, overall I still prefer burgers without cheese. I have gone this long without it and so it is just a preference now. But now I know I can eat a cheeseburger without issues. I wish my tastes were different tho. The reason I don't try things often is because when I try things I almost never like, or I can eat it but I rather not. 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Eh, the general channel is just shit show. Plenty of trolling and dumbassery. I'm like johnny, I've pretty much given it up. 

Spoiler

I'm actually trolling rn. General is pretty shitty, but that is why I like it. 

Oooh, I wanna play this!

2 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Have you tried

waffles - love

pan cakes - love

Hot pockets - I haven't had those since college 

corn dogs - gross, but I have tried them

peanut butter - a tasty snack

Oysters on ice - one of my favorite foods

jalapeno poppers - they're alright 

frog legs - I've had them a couple ways and they're quite good

prime rib - about to eat some right now, it's wonderful

crab legs - soooo good

shrimp - boiled shrimp is heavenly 

beef tacos - yum 

shrimp tacos - I've had shrimp fajitas, but not tacos, I think. 

fish tacos - a couple times, not bad

pizza puffs - if it what I'm thinking of, I ate them occasionally in college

crawfish - another one of my favorites, I'm sad the season is ending, but I've eaten pounds and pounds of the stuff this year 

salmon - I bake it weekly 

shark - actually don't think I've tried this

cod - yeah, it's okay

lobster - love it, but it's not my favorite seafood

sushi - delicious, but I hate the ginger and wasabi

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Have you tried

waffles

pan cakes

Hot pockets

corn dogs - I don't really like them except for the mini ones from Cedar Point

peanut butter

Oysters on ice

jalapeno poppers

frog legs

prime rib I have had bbq ribs tho

crab legs

shrimp - only popcorn

beef tacos  - I have had taco bell and it causes me stomach pains and makes it so I can't shit, unlike most people who get the runs

shrimp tacos

fish tacos

pizza puffs??? Do you mean Pizza Rolls? Yes, I have had pizza rolls

crawfish

salmon

shark

cod

lobster

sushi

I don't like fish and sea food in general 

And my god, prime rib is absolutely nothing like BBQ ribs, refine your tastes, fool. 

I know, but I felt the need to point out that I have had other things that are called ribs. And you say refine your taste but I have never had the opportunity to even eat prime rib. Like, that is how it is for most things I haven't tried. 

Just now, Bacon said:

I know, but I felt the need to point out that I have had other things that are called ribs. And you say refine your taste but I have never had the opportunity to even eat prime rib. Like, that is how it is for most things I haven't tried. 

See my post above. 

And how have you never had the opportunity to eat any of this stuff? Do you live in a podunk town that you've never even left for a day?

• Haha 1

See my post above. 

And how have you never had the opportunity to eat any of this stuff? Do you live in a podunk town that you've never even left for a day?

If i never moved to Reno i probably would have never tried Sushi in my life because i don't remember one Sushi bar in South Bend, IN.

I live in WV and I really don't go anywhere. As I kid I went to a few places on vacation, but we couldn't afford to go to any nice restaurants.  Like, the nicest place I have been to is either Texas Roadhouse or Red Lobster, and I haven't been to either of those places in over 10 years. 

6 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I live in WV and I really don't go anywhere. As I kid I went to a few places on vacation, but we couldn't afford to go to any nice restaurants.  Like, the nicest place I have been to is either Texas Roadhouse or Red Lobster, and I haven't been to either of those places in over 10 years. 

This is just bonkers to me and I grew up in shitty, rural area and my family wasn't rich. 

WV sounds terrible. 

4 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I grew up in a podunk town of 5000 people and I still went places. 

I also don't have the money. Maybe Prime Rib isn't costly, but I have no desire to pay more than $10 for a meal. The only time I spend more than $10 is when I get my favorite pizza. That pizza use to be only 8 bucks, and now it is 16. 

Not even close, bro. I don't think you know what prime rib is. 

Wrong. Prime Rib has the word Rib in it but is nothing like BBQ ribs, Steak Fried in a Skillet is noting like breaded or battered chicken fried in a deep fryer.