I just ate my very first cheeseburger(Son of Baconator). AMA. Maybe I'll respond.

Bacon

34 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Why?

33 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

Why?

Cuz why not? I like Cheese. Hamburgers are OK. Bacon I great. I was also hoping the cheese would really change things up. Overall the burger was good, but cheese didn't really do anything. Like, I thought the cheese and beef would blend together in some magical way and it would taste like something I had never had before, but it was literally a hamburger with cheese.There was no blending of flavors to create something new. Like a lasagna. When you put all that shit together it doesn't just taste like spaghetti with cheese, it tastes like a lasagna. But the cheeseburger did not do that. It was a just burger with cheese. I will specifically get the SoB again tho. I liked it overall.

35 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Why not just go with OG Baconator?

Price and size. I didn't want to waste money if I really didn't like.

16 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why did it take you so long to try it with cheese?

I just thought I wouldn't like it for some reason and I didn't want to risk it.

12 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Son, it’s Ok, just show me on this burger where the cheese touched you! 

IT GROPED MY BUNS AND MEAT :cry:

• Haha 2

Just now, Remarkableriots said:

You must have never tried Supreme pizza in your life and that is one of the go to pizzas people order.

That's right. Shit looks gross. Why would anyone ruin a pizza with vegetables for toppings? Fucking freaks. I have eaten just cheese, pepperoni, pepperoni and bacon, and pepperoni, bacon, and ham. I don't really care for a plain cheese pizza, but I can eat it. Just Pepperoni is my favorite. Pep and Bacon is pretty good as well. Pep, bacon, and ham was fine, but I have only had it once and I the ham pieces were too large and tough for my liking. 

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If you want to eat a mushroom for the first time I'd suggest Shitake mushroom, if you can get a shitake mushroom soup you'll 95% enjoy it

I left 5% off for the Gary factor. Maybe you've never eaten soup either.

I don't really eat soup I guess. I have only had tomato soup once and that was when I went to Medieval Times. Other than that I have only eaten various kinds of ramen and this:

0dc85d7d0009da942f0bdd3191c208f7.png

I also don't had any crackers or anything. I also only use 1 and 1/2-ish cups water per packet so there isn't much broth. I then add three ice cubes to cool everything down so I can eat it right away.

19 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

No i believe you i just think it's the craziest thing ever. You must have never tried Supreme pizza in your life and that is one of the go to pizzas people order.

pls don’t get him started 

18 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You've never had sausage on a pizza?

Nope. Never had Italian sausage in general. I'd prolly like it, just never tried it. I have only ever had these sausages 

JhZe1fS.gif?2

polska-kielbasa-rope.ashx?data-specid=2d

original-breakfast-links.png

The brand doesn't matter the last one as I have had many kinds, but the brands matter for the other two. 

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

My dad once suck a piece of pineapple on my pizza and I fucking hated it. It was like someone put a lump of wet sugar on my pizza. 

worst pizza ever! Only other topping i prefer not to get are olives.

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

Did you immediately kill your father for this transgression?

My brother made me a Pineapple pizza for my birthday when i was a kid when he worked at pizza hut. I hated it!