Trump is pretty much saying he won't work with Democrats at all for the rest of his presidency (won't do infrastructure unless investigations stop)

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

BRUH

I actually have a good explanation for this one. There's about a 5 minute difference between threads, and I went to create a topic about 5 minutes before that and spent around 10 getting the right tweets together so it would be thorough. 

• Guillotine 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I actually have a good explanation for this one. There's about a 5 minute difference between threads, and I went to create a topic about 5 minutes before that and spent around 10 getting the right tweets together so it would be thorough. 

tv land no more excuses GIF by YoungerTV

• Haha 1

So, no real changes then.

Although, politically, I think that the Dems actually come out on top here. They're willing to work on a plan, and he's not. I don't think it matters at all, but I think Trump comes off as the one not willing to play ball.

I'm terrified when we get someone who is far, far more intelligent than Trump doing everything that Trump is currently doing. (And then some!)

All he needed to do was bullshit about how he wants to work with the Dems knowing that the centrist idiots would be "uneasy" about impeachment because they didn't learn the right lesson from the Clinton impeachment.

But instead he says the quiet thing out loud and clears the way for impeachment by removing centrist excuses for not doing so. 

Now will the Dems go through with it? Who fucking knows, but I wouldn't put money on them doing it. 

Can't wait for the dumbass takes from morons like Tulsi Gabbard parroting Russian propaganda about how impeachment would lead to civil war so we can't have any accountability. 

• Sad 1