6 Classic Disney Cartoons That Should Get The Live-Action Treatment After Rescue Rangers

so if the film wont take anything from the cartoon but the name.. whats the point?

Ive been watching lots of Talespin lately and it holds up great ..(Don Karnage!, Thembrians)..

Ducktales was consistently good but Talespin had bigger highs..

The new Ducktales show has had Darkwing show up (voice actors are spot on)... they have a new Don Karnage too (garbage!)

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

The new Ducktales show has had Darkwing show up (voice actors are spot on)... they have a new Don Karnage too (garbage!)

It’s the original voice for DW Jim Cummings reprising his role. Here’s hoping we could maybe get a rebooted cartoon out of these talks.

Cummings sounds perfect..

Keith Ferguson is spot on as megavolt.. sounds just like Dan

Quackerjack still has it..

Steelbeak is whom i need to hear...

but hell we’re getting Animaniacs (hell they updated countries of the world song recently).. so sell nostalgia please

26 minutes ago, 2user1cup said:

I want a dirty Animaniacs

It was a pretty dirty show as it was. Don’t see how they could make it any dirtier and keep it kid friendly.

Maybe you should check out Rob Paulson’s podcast (who also did the voice of Steelbeak) where he teams up with The Brain himself to do dirty Pinky and the Brain skits every now and then

16 hours ago, silentbob said:

Jordan Peele has been trying to get his hands on Gargoyles  and I would be SSSSOOOOOOOOO HAPPY if something happens. That is the show that needs the movie treatment, but I wouldn’t say no to anything Darkwing Duck either. 

Hated Bonkers

This is the only one that could work and Peele is likely better than most to get it done.

Every other one of these, including the Rescue Rangers movie, sounds like an awful idea.

• Guillotine 1

• 10 months later...
On 5/22/2019 at 10:24 AM, Emblazon said:

And here all I want is an HD release of the Adventures of Chip & Dale movie. 

I know this is old, but are you talking about the TV movie that was basically the Chip & Dale shorts stitched together to make an hour long special? In any case, I'm glad I saw this because I totally forgot about that. Need to track it down.

1 hour ago, Bjomesphat said:

I know this is old, but are you talking about the TV movie that was basically the Chip & Dale shorts stitched together to make an hour long special? In any case, I'm glad I saw this because I totally forgot about that. Need to track it down.

Yup. The only place I’ve ever found it is here:

10 hours ago, Emblazon said:

Yup. The only place I’ve ever found it is here:

Awesome. Yeah I loved that as a kid. For the the Disney Christmas TV special, "From all of us to all of you", fans have been able to recreate 90% of that special in HD because a lot of the shorts have since been remastered. I'm wondering if something similar could be done with this? I'll have to do some digging. Surely it's out there.