NFL Offseason Thread

Keyser_Soze

3 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Why my guy Drew Lock have to get burned like that?? Uncalled for. I am looking forward to his game-clinching interceptions en route to a 5 win season. 

Though having said that, I’m 85% that by training camp Baker Mayfield will be the QB. 

• True 1

On 6/7/2022 at 8:26 PM, thewhyteboar said:

Good god. This guy is just a serial predator. I hope he is suspended and Baker refuses to suit up for that team. 

Man, you have a large contingent of the slave descendant community here in Cleveland that believe it's all racism that is causing Watson issues. Likening it to Robert Kraft, yet ignoring Kraft went to an establishment where they offer the services, not try spring the services on someone unsuspecting. Ignoring if it was about massages and extra he would have just went the Kraft route.

Had one radio show host (G Bush, 9.23 The Fan) go into a tirade about the "racism" that got Vick suspended for a season, and how if it had been Aaron Rogers he would have gotten a game or two and a fine. Mull on that for a second. 

Reminds me a lot when Kellen Winslow II was in Cleveland. Ran in some of the same circles, and you would hear things, girls saying he's weird, he's into extra, him and Braylon will ignore the lady in the threesome; but it was all said and taken lightly; turns out, dude is a super predator. 

Also, while I'd be down for it, I just don't see Baker taking the field for the Browns; don't see Jimmy Haslam swallowing that pill. 

6 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I was about to watch that but then it said Barstool so I didn't.

tl;dw

Zach Wilson's girlfriend broke up with him and she was spotted with his roommate and another player from BYU and she said she broke up with him because Wilson was sleeping with her mom.

16 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

tl;dw

Zach Wilson's girlfriend broke up with him and she was spotted with his roommate and another player from BYU and she said she broke up with him because Wilson was sleeping with her mom.

Just following in the footsteps of Joseph Smith, then. Why would a faithful Mormon girl break up with her priesthood holder over something like that?

• True 1

Madden ratings all out as of last Friday.

m23-ratings-featured-image.png.adapt.cro
WWW.EA.COM

Explore the detailed Madden 23 ratings, and week-by-week season updates of players ratings from Madden NFL 23.

Meh...OK.  I think overall QBs appear down maybe based upon some of the talk that things may be a little easier or tailored towards offenses and QBs this year so they had to dial them back a bit.

EA Tiburon has Brady as the best QB in the game and the Bucs as the best team.  We'll see.