NFL Offseason Thread

Keyser_Soze

I see.

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F0412%2Fr998677_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers' use of the hallucinogenic drink during an offseason retreat to Peru in 2020 isn't considered a violation of the NFL's drug policy, a league spokesman said Monday.

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers' use of the hallucinogenic drink ayahuasca during an offseason retreat isn't considered a violation of the NFL's drug policy.

Rodgers discussed on "The Aubrey Marcus Podcast" last week how he went on an ayahuasca retreat to Peru in 2020, before the third of his four MVP seasons. Ayahuasca is defined as a psychoactive beverage native to South America and is often used for religious, ritualistic or medicinal purposes.

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said Monday that it wouldn't have triggered a positive test result on either the substance abuse or performance-enhancing substance policies collectively bargained by the NFL and its players' association.

10 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Randy Orton No GIF by WWE

Depending on the severity of the meniscus tear, he should make a solid recovery. I had a tear in my meniscus when I was playing college basketball. I only had to do physical therapy with no surgery. They just built muscle around the meniscus. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Jets are dumb?

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2022%2F1218%2Fr1108471_
WWW.ESPN.COM

Nathaniel Hackett, who was fired by the Broncos after 15 games as the team's head coach, has been hired by the Jets as offensive coordinator, the team announced on Thursday.

I wonder if this is a signal that Jets gonna go after Rodgers. 

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I feel like the team is going to have to look a lot more enticing than having his old OC. I mean his best bud is just chillin' on the Raiders with no QB to throw to him.

It’s is very Jets like to act before thinking.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I feel like the team is going to have to look a lot more enticing than having his old OC. I mean his best bud is just chillin' on the Raiders with no QB to throw to him.

With all the holes on their roster, I can't see the Raiders trading what it would take to get him.  At least, not without a commitment of 3 more years of play...