The Mariners

thewhyteboar

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

So Freddie was pushing white people norms and customs on Ronnie at the behest of Braves organization.

Sad that he thinks that makes it better 😬

those rules are ridiculous

have always thought the yankees facial hair rule is stupid as fucking shit too. unless it’s written into my contract and i agreed to it you can fuck off. 

• True 1

Angels are going to win 76 games and only finish slightly better than the As who just sold their entire club while having the two best players in the entire sport.

MLB should force a trade for the food of the game

8 hours ago, Dodger said:

Remind me how many innings Vlad pitched last year

I know, but I remember seeing lots of talk between the 2 last year. Some of them share the same view I do in that Vlad was a big factor in the Jays almost getting that WC spot last year. That after dealing with 3 different home fields and road games, but his bat kept them up there. Angels weren’t near the playoffs with either his bat or pitching. I know putting it all on one guy isn’t right either but Vlad added more value to his team overall.

2 hours ago, silentbob said:

I know, but I remember seeing lots of talk between the 2 last year. Some of them share the same view I do in that Vlad was a big factor in the Jays almost getting that WC spot last year. That after dealing with 3 different home fields and road games, but his bat kept them up there. Angels weren’t near the playoffs with either his bat or pitching. I know putting it all on one guy isn’t right either but Vlad added more value to his team overall.

All I see is that both of those players helped their teams miss the playoffs despite their contributions, and I'm still unaware of it being the most valuable player on a contending team MVPOACT award if you will. 

Sounds like you think neither should have won since both teams could have missed the playoffs without them. 

50 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Major League Baseball Sport GIF by YES Network

Cole having to go give Donaldson a high five after he put the team in a hole to start the game on for Donaldson to get the game winner was particularly amusing to me.

I LOVE BASEBALL

3 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

beautiful happy endings GIF

I remember those magic moments <3

plus as I type this. My fucking Jays have come back from being down 7-0 after 3, to leading 8-7 at the bottom of the 6th (and they’re still batting)

FINAL:TORONTO 10 TEXAS 8

Great Fucking Comeback Boys! If they stay healthy this season, we are going to be a fun team to watch

Astros top prospect and new starting shortstop, Jeremy Peña, had him a NIGHT. A triple shy of a cycle and his parents were being interviewed on the broadcast when he crushed his first home run of his career. Incredible moment for the kid!

10 hours ago, silentbob said:

I remember those magic moments <3

plus as I type this. My fucking Jays have come back from being down 7-0 after 3, to leading 8-7 at the bottom of the 6th (and they’re still batting)

FINAL:TORONTO 10 TEXAS 8

Great Fucking Comeback Boys! If they stay healthy this season, we are going to be a fun team to watch

My Jays are up 6-1 after 3 innings and we have already hit 4 Dingers. They’ve batted in 19 innings and we have a run(+1) for each and every one of them. 

This reminds me of the Jays teams of 92-93 when we won it all. I don’t wanna jinx myself but I haven’t felt this excited/hopeful for baseball in Toronto in a very long time.

spoke too soon Tied now at 6-6