Homeland combs Combs' homes and land

His Miami home was raided as well.

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Sean Combs' Los Angeles and Miami homes were raided by officials on Tuesday, Rolling Stone has confirmed.

Officials raided Sean Combs‘ Los Angeles home on Monday, a law enforcement source confirmed to Rolling Stone. The investigation is being led by Homeland Security and carried out just four months after the rap mogul’s ex-girlfriend singer Cassie accused Combs of sex trafficking.

Helicopters and agents were seen swarming Combs’ Holmby Hills mansion on Monday afternoon, and Fox 11 reported that officials were also present at Combs’ Miami residence. Images of the scene appeared to show men in handcuffs sitting outside the house.

“Earlier today, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) New York executed law enforcement actions as part of an ongoing investigation, with assistance from HSI Los Angeles, HSI Miami, and our local law enforcement partners. We will provide further information as it becomes available,” a Homeland Security Investigations spokesperson said in a statement. Rolling Stone has contacted Combs for comment.

Douglas Wigdor, who represents Cassie Ventura and a Jane Doe accuser, said in a statement provided to Rolling Stone, “We will always support law enforcement when it seeks to prosecute those that have violated the law. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a process that will hold Mr. Combs responsible for his depraved conduct.”

WWW.TMZ.COM

Diddy's homes were raided in the U.S. to kick off the week -- but the guy's own private jet is miles away in a completely different nation ... although it's unclear if he's aboard himself.

TMZ has tracked Diddy's personal LoveAir LLC jet -- the well-known black Gulfstream 5 that Diddy has flaunted and flown for years now -- and it looks like the aircraft is currently on the ground in Antigua ... which is down in the Caribbean.

• Shocked 1

Doesn't appear he was on the plane in Antigua - TMZ has video of him just pacing around the customs office at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport (which, on a personal note, is where my half-brother did quite a bit of his flight training):

WWW.TMZ.COM

TMZ has the first video of Diddy after his homes were raided by the feds Monday -- and instead of being in handcuffs and on the ground ... the guy was kinda just walking around.

12 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

OJ would've totally been in a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the United States if he had access to a plane by now.

Unfortunately slow speed aerial chases don't work too well for any parties involved :lol:

8 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Never forget that he actually wrote and released this book:

If I Did It

The word "If" was much more prominent in the book's title during its initial print run, but after a Florida bankruptcy court awarded the rights to the book to the Goldman family, the word "If" was greatly reduced in size for subsequent printings to the point where it's barely noticeable.

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The word "If" was much more prominent in the book's title during its initial print run, but after a Florida bankruptcy court awarded the rights to the book to the Goldman family, the word "If" was greatly reduced in size for subsequent printings to the point where it's barely noticeable.

Yea, in some of the other prints you really have to look for it. Like, you'd have better luck finding Waldo in those final page puzzles. :p 

As loathe as I am to link to TMZ, this is just too good:

WWW.TMZ.COM

Director Ridley Scott appeared seriously frustrated after he was inadvertently caught in the crossfire, figuratively, during the federal raid on Diddy's Los Angeles-area home.

c10d718d93dd446b905dff652c1bc4fa_md.jpg

Officer, you can let me pass, I made Alien.

Also what are the odds that two dudes named Ridley and Diddy live so close to one another?

1 hour ago, LazyPiranha said:

As loathe as I am to link to TMZ, this is just too good:

WWW.TMZ.COM

Director Ridley Scott appeared seriously frustrated after he was inadvertently caught in the crossfire, figuratively, during the federal raid on Diddy's Los Angeles-area home.

c10d718d93dd446b905dff652c1bc4fa_md.jpg

Officer, you can let me pass, I made the hour directors cut of Kingdom of Heaven.

Also what are the odds that two dudes named Ridley and Diddy live so close to one another?

Fixed it. 

• Hype 1