Jake Paul Will Fight Mike Tyson on Netflix, July 20 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas

It’s impressive how quickly Paul turned this circus from some bullshit thing into a Netflix payday at AT&T and a sports agency in MVP. Since it’s on Netflix, it’s gonna crush all boxing number. Wild times 

9 minutes ago, nublood said:

Money money money. They'll manufacture some make believe drama leading up to the fight, some pushing and shoving yada yada. This fight is all about theater and revenue.

Yeah I was going to say pretty much the same. It will be a “fun” exhibition match. I wish it could be more.  It will pull in huge numbers though. Both of them have their own huge fan bases.

35 minutes ago, nublood said:

Money money money. They'll manufacture some make believe drama leading up to the fight, some pushing and shoving yada yada. This fight is all about theater and revenue.

This has essentially been what boxing is for 35 years. At least Paul, who is a deplorable human, understands how to make people give a shit. 

49 minutes ago, best3444 said:

God I wish it were 1987 right now. Tyson would litteraly knock Paul's head clean off. Not joking @skillzdadirecta

Even the completely shot and disinterested Tyson that fought Lewis would knock both Paul brothers out in the 1st round on the same night. I don't think people realize what a genetic freak Tyson is, even at almost 60. He was 200 pounds at 13 years old, and was already knocking out grown men.

5 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

Even the completely shot and disinterested Tyson that fought Lewis would knock both Paul brothers out in the 1st round on the same night. I don't think people realize what a genetic freak Tyson is, even at almost 60. He was 200 pounds at 13 years old, and was already knocking out grown men.

Yea, he is not human. He is the most frightening human being to ever enter a ring. 

Short vid worth watching:

59 minutes ago, best3444 said:

God I wish it were 1987 right now. Tyson would litteraly knock Paul's head clean off. Not joking @skillzdadirecta

100 percent. Prime or even amateur Tyson would beat Paul 1000 out of 1000 times. Jake wouldn't even survive half of the first round. But like DarkStar189 said, this is just a glorified exhibition match.

• True 1

1 minute ago, nublood said:

100 percent. Prime or even amateur Tyson would beat Paul 1000 out of 1000 times. Jake wouldn't even survive half of the first round. But like @DarkStar189 said, this is just a glorified exhibition match.

Yea I completely understand it's for money. Unfortunately I think Tyson will make a fool of himself and probably lose. 

My buddies that I've been watching boxing with since college texted me this this morning in our boxing text chat. I didn't even bother to respond and I'm only posting here to please ask to not tag me or mention me in this thread. I haven't seen Jake Paul fight and I'm indifferent to his whole "career". Mike is just trying to make money at this point... the most interesting thing about this whole story is that THIS is Netflix' answer to its lack of live sports? :|

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Holy shit he looks good. I stand corrected. 

If I were Paul I would be concerned that Mike isn't just there to collect a huge payday and participate in the exhibition match. I got a feeling Iron Mike gonna try and show the world he is still the baddest mother fucker on the planet and that Paul is nothing but a side show sham. I'd love to see Tyson knock him out in the first round

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

If I were Paul I would be concerned that Mike isn't just there to collect a huge payday and participate in the exhibition match. I got a feeling Iron Mike gonna try and show the world he is still the baddest mother fucker on the planet and that Paul is nothing but a side show sham. I'd love to see Tyson knock him out in the first round

Oh I think I'm going to watch this live. I honestly don't know too much about Paul but I'd love to see him get knocked the fuck out. 

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

You have no idea how much I hope that happens. If Paul gets violently KO’d stiff in the opening round, I’ll probably laugh my head off. Does that make me bad person? Dunno. Come at me. 

• Haha 1