Nintendo Direct: Partner Showcase announced for 02/21 @ 0600 Pacific/0900 Eastern (25 minutes)

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Yours was a personal attack. Mine was just me stating a fact. Nintendo is da bess you pos. 

Yours wasn't a personal attack lol? What do you call that then? You realize you're mad that I don't want to play the Switch. It's psycho shit honestly. I'm tired of playing games with you.

You have severe mood swings and cannot make up your damn mind with games. You're fucking strange, dude. Creating threads about me is fuckin childish, too.

Please be done with me "forever" so I don't have to deal with your strange mood swings/behavior. I don't care if you think I'm a pos but just shut up and move on. 

• True 1

5 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

My wife is gonna splooge over that Endless Ocean game. I won't be able to peel her off of the big screen. 

Nothing there for me that I can't get on a different platform. That Penny game looks cool and I've been hyped for that Contra game for a while.

I'm shocked we're getting a new Endless Ocean. I really liked both games on the Wii and assumed we'd never get another one.

Random tangent, but I'd love an Endless Ocean like game in VR. The ones I've tried are either some sort of stressful survival game or some ocean exploration game where you just look at fish and there isn't some story or mystery to uncover.

7 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yours wasn't a personal attack lol? What do you call that then? You realize you're mad that I don't want to play the Switch. It's psycho shit honestly. I'm tired of playing games with you.

You have severe mood swings and cannot make up your damn mind with games. You're fucking strange, dude. Creating threads about me is fuckin childish, too.

Please be done with me "forever" so I don't have to deal with your strange mood swings/behavior. I don't care if you think I'm a pos but just shut up and move on. 

Geeez what brought all this on so suddenly. 

16 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

I'm shocked we're getting a new Endless Ocean. I really liked both games on the Wii and assumed we'd never get another one.

Random tangent, but I'd love an Endless Ocean like game in VR. The ones I've tried are either some sort of stressful survival game or some ocean exploration game where you just look at fish and there isn't some story or mystery to uncover.

Yeah I had one of them on the Wii, and it was cool, but using the wii remote sucked when all you want to do is sit back and play a chill game. Both the wife and I got tired of using it. This would should be different though (and won't look like ass on an HDTV).

59 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Good choice on Endless Ocean.

Looking forward to the Pokémon Direct!

Endless Ocean is going to be amazing! Are you getting it?

I hope it’s a Silver/Gold remake for Switch. Just like Pearl/Diamond. I prefer those types of Pokémon games. 

4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

Have they made a Pokémon arena recently?

You mean like Pokémon Unite? Came out a few years ago, IIRC.

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Endless Ocean is going to be amazing! Are you getting it?

I hope it’s a Silver/Gold remake for Switch. Just like Pearl/Diamond. I prefer those types of Pokémon games. 

Hell yeah I’m getting it. I don’t think it will have a customizable soundtrack, unlike the Wii game. But that’s not a huge deal.

And whatever they announce at the Direct, I’m keen on.

• Like 2