The special counsel investigation into the Biden Crime Family has finally resulted in an indictment!

Another article about this that someone posted on reddit (I'll see if I can find it) mentioned that in addition to the lying, there were fake documents planted. Which is a much bigger deal, since it shows a much more deliberate and longer-duration plan, likely with multiple people involved.

Edit - Nevermind, it's in this article too: "falsification of records". 

1 hour ago, Jason said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Federal prosecutors portrayed the former informant, Alexander Smirnov, 43, as a serial liar incapable of telling the truth about even the most basic details of his own life.

OF COURSE

🤦‍♂️

So the first informant is an agent of China and the second has “Russian ties?”

The right wing response was just that this is a deep state coverup and they arrested this man for nothing to cover up for the Biden's.

Nothing that happens actually matters. Trump could take off a rubber mask exposing him as a weird alien who says he want to harvest the people of earth for their juice and the right wing media machine would just spin it into a positive.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Special counsel Robert Hur, who oversaw the investigation into President Joe Biden's retention of classified information, timed his resignation from the Justice Department with the help of Trump-aligned lawmakers ahead of his testimony to Congress, reported the Independent on Monday."According to mu...

Meanwhile WaPo wrote this shit last year:

WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Robert K. Hur, a former U.S. attorney in Maryland, was appointed special counsel to examine the handling of classified documents found at President Biden’s home and former office.

• Haha 1

I'm sure Fox News will run multiple high profile articles with this new information, just like they ran 20+ news stories on the original report... you know, so their audience doesn't just absorb the original messaging without seeing any of the follow-up, because setting up a situation like that would be super questionable morally...

I won't be able to check since I still have the site blocked... so I'll just assume that is what is happening, because surely the most popular news organization in the country has incredibly high journalistic standards.

1 hour ago, ort said:

I'm sure Fox News will run multiple high profile articles with this new information, just like they ran 20+ news stories on the original report... you know, so their audience doesn't just absorb the original messaging without seeing any of the follow-up, because setting up a situation like that would be super questionable morally...

I won't be able to check since I still have the site blocked... so I'll just assume that is what is happening, because surely the most popular news organization in the country has incredibly high journalistic standards.

Even if they ran multiple high profile articles, it wouldn't matter. The purpose of right-wing media is to introduce talking points and narratives. The introduction of the talking points themselves is to them, evidence of their actuality.

It's why, over 10 years later, if you mention the words "IRS" around conservatives they have an almost Pavlovian response that Obama weaponized the IRS against conservatives.

1 hour ago, osxmatt said:

Even if they ran multiple high profile articles, it wouldn't matter. The purpose of right-wing media is to introduce talking points and narratives. The introduction of the talking points themselves is to them, evidence of their actuality.

It's why, over 10 years later, if you mention the words "IRS" around conservatives they have an almost Pavlovian response that Obama weaponized the IRS against conservatives.

I met a guy who complained he now had to accurately report his earnings because of Obama. 

I was like.. yeah... You should.

• Haha 1