I think Wade might be right about taco bell

stepee

Because FUCK that was good last night. I think it might have been a couple years. Half tempted to just get it again tonight. I forgot to ask for hot sauce but luckily I had that bottle of black label Valentina that @Joe recommended, and I think that was even better.

I got that grilled cheese burrito, hard taco supreme, two soft taco supremes, nacho cheese doritos taco, and chipotle ranch chicken burrito - I mixed steak and chicken in instead of beef in some of the other items. 

I swear I might just hit reorder tonight.

• Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 3

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

Because FUCK that was good last night. I think it might have been a couple years. Half tempted to just get it again tonight. I forgot to ask for hot sauce but luckily I had that bottle of black label Valentina that @Joe recommended, and I think that was even better.

I got that grilled cheese burrito, hard taco supreme, two soft taco supremes, nacho cheese doritos taco, and chipotle ranch chicken burrito - I mixed steak and chicken in instead of beef in some of the other items. 

I swear I might just hit reorder tonight.

Their Crunchwrap Supreme is legit.  Doritos locos taco is also great.

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

I was vegetarian for 15 years or so and loved taco bell. But I’m a toppings guy so it worked fine. It was just ordering it that was annoying :P

And beans are protein!

What made you choose to be a vegetarian? Any benefits you noticed? I don't even eat a lot of meat so the idea isn't a far reach for me. 

51 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What made you choose to be a vegetarian? Any benefits you noticed? I don't even eat a lot of meat so the idea isn't a far reach for me. 

Really just because I liked animals and didn’t want to eat them. I didn’t notice any benefit - just harder to order food and less options and more expensive to eat a decent diet. If you aren’t just eating mac n cheese and chips all the time and want to be healthy it’s more expensive than being a meat eater. I may give it a go sometime again now but I’ve only been back about 6 years and I still have more meat to eat.

• Halal 1

51 minutes ago, stepee said:

Really just because I liked animals and didn’t want to eat them. I didn’t notice any benefit - just harder to order food and less options and more expensive to eat a decent diet. If you aren’t just eating mac n cheese and chips all the time and want to be healthy it’s more expensive than being a meat eater. I may give it a go sometime again now but I’ve only been back about 6 years and I still have more meat to eat.

Yea, I was working for UPS back in the day as a driver and I had to make a delivery to a farm. The image I saw still sticks with me to this day. It was just a gigantic pile of dead cows laying on top of each other and it broke my heart. I really wanted to be a vegetarian then but then I hit up a local McDonald's after work and knew it was almost impossible for me to do. :/

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yea, I was working for UPS back in the day as a driver and I had to make a delivery to a farm. The image I saw still sticks with me to this day. It was just a gigantic pile of dead cows laying on top of each other and it broke my heart. I really wanted to be a vegetarian then but then I hit up a local McDonald's after work and knew it was almost impossible for me to do. :/

yeah I actually have a particular fondness for cows..which makes things complicated :P

• True 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

If you want to feel better about eating animals, try dealing with live chickens. They’re evil motherfuckers. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

If you want to feel better about eating animals, try dealing with live chickens. They’re evil motherfuckers. 

I am just really conflicted on this subject. I absolutely love all animals but I absolutely love all types of meat. It's terrible to think about how many animals are slaughtered everyday just for us to eat lunch. 😕 

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

I understand completely. I absolutely love animals because they taste fantastic. 

• Sicko 1