I think Wade might be right about taco bell

stepee

I think tonight I will indeed try Chick-Fil-A for the first time.

I’ll get probably two spicy deluxe and one regular deluxe and then..questions:

Is the Mac n cheese worth trying?

Is the chicken soup worth trying? 

Is the grilled chicken club worth trying?

Get some nuggets and tenders to try. I think they are better than the sandwich. Popeyes has a better sandwich.

I think the man n cheese is good, but nothing special.

I think the fries suck dick and I like waffle fries, just not theirs.

I also really love the lemonade and always get it.

The Chocolate Milkshake is decent.

If you are getting the fries you might as well try them in the chick-fil-a sauce which is ok, but I'm a ketchup boy.

10 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Get some nuggets and tenders to try. I think they are better than the sandwich. Popeyes has a better sandwich.

I think the man n cheese is good, but nothing special.

I think the fries suck dick and I like waffle fries, just not theirs.

I also really love the lemonade and always get it.

The Chocolate Milkshake is decent.

If you are getting the fries you might as well try them in the chick-fil-a sauce which is ok, but I'm a ketchup boy.

Ok I can remove either the club sandwich or one of the spicy deluxe sandwich and add nuggets, though they aren’t normally my thing as much.  Unless the nuggets and tenders reheat well then I can just have them later and eat the sandwiches first.

I’ll get the mac then cuz if I don’t get to it then I can just reheat it later. 

Im not big on sugar drinks but I want that styrofoam cup (thats them right?) so I might get a large unsweetened iced tea or something.

I didn’t want fries so glad that they suck.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Ok I can remove either the club sandwich or one of the spicy deluxe sandwich and add nuggets, though they aren’t normally my thing as much.  Unless the nuggets and tenders reheat well then I can just have them later and eat the sandwiches first.

I’ll get the mac then cuz if I don’t get to it then I can just reheat it later. 

Im not big on sugar drinks but I want that styrofoam cup (thats them right?) so I might get a large unsweetened iced tea or something.

I didn’t want fries so glad that they suck.

You can get pretty small sizes of nuggets and tenders just to try. I don't care for them reheated but I'm that way about most chicken. I'd rather eat it cold out da fridge and they are ok like that. I'd say get rid of a spicy. I didn't even know they had a spicy. I'd bet it tastes less like a CFA food item than everything else.

And the larges are in styrofoam cups. They do have a diet lemonade that uses fake sugar. It's ok but the real shit is top tier.

• Hype 1

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

You can get pretty small sizes of nuggets and tenders just to try. I don't care for them reheated but I'm that way about most chicken. I'd rather eat it cold out da fridge and they are ok like that. I'd say get rid of a spicy. I didn't even know they had a spicy. I'd bet it tastes less like a CFA food item than everything else.

And the larges are in styrofoam cups. They do have a diet lemonade that uses fake sugar. It's ok but the real shit is top tier.

Thats a good point I can get small sizes and at least try a couple fresh without having to affect the rest of the order.

2 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I’ve stopped using Door Dash and Uber Eats because of the pricing, the food always arrives cold, and general unreliability. Isn’t it easier to get in your car and pick it up?

If you are someone who drives, potentially! I don’t have issues with the reliability or the food being cold though. I’ve actually never had the food arrive cold unless it was like a cold sandwich. 

Usually I only use it once a week or so. Next week I’ll feel comfortable being past covid enough to go shopping again.

6 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I’ve stopped using Door Dash and Uber Eats because of the pricing, the food always arrives cold, and general unreliability. Isn’t it easier to get in your car and pick it up?

I'll use it for lunch from carry out places that are too far for me to go on my lunch break when I wfh. I don't understand getting fast food like McDonald's or Taco Bell from DD since these places are everywhere. 

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

If you are someone who drives, potentially! I don’t have issues with the reliability or the food being cold though. I’ve actually never had the food arrive cold unless it was like a cold sandwich. 

Usually I only use it once a week or so. Next week I’ll feel comfortable being past covid enough to go shopping again.

Must be better where you are. I’ve only really ordered it while travelling, and have had food arrive up to 40 minutes late. 

14 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I'll use it for lunch from carry out places that are too far for me to go on my lunch break when I wfh. I don't understand getting fast food like McDonald's or Taco Bell from DD since these places are everywhere. 

I find a lot of fast food tastes much better when “fresh”, as stupid as that sounds. A lot of it doesn’t taste particularly good once it’s been sitting awhile.