I think Wade might be right about taco bell

stepee

57 minutes ago, Ominous said:

That's 5110 mg of sodium for just the 3 sandwiches.  
RIP. 

I had just a small can of beef ravioli and for shits abd giggles since reading this before eating I checked the sodium content. 1,300 mg of sodium in that small serving. Is that a lot?

3 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I like Panda Express 🤭

Had it a few days ago! Love it. I will often get it intentionally over whatever local chinese food places because I very specifically want it. It also seems less greasy than a lot of local places (I know the grease is still an american thing)

Just now, stepee said:

Had it a few days ago! Love it. I will often get it intentionally over whatever local chinese food places because I very specifically want it. It also seems less greasy than a lot of local places (I know the grease is still an american thing)

Also it’s the one place I can get doordashed to me and like two days of food for like $35 after trip

1 minute ago, stepee said:

With Thai I have to go to like COOL STREET THAI FOOD MAAAN restaurant, if I go to authentic name i can't pronounce I sit on the royal throne for a while 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I had just a small can of beef ravioli and for shits abd giggles since reading this before eating I checked the sodium content. 1,300 mg of sodium in that small serving. Is that a lot?

Most Muricans eat like 4000 mg a day, roughly 2x what is actually recommended. 

• Shocked 1

That was good! I definitely wouldn’t get the nuggets or tenders again, they just aren’t my thing in general but they were fine and I liked the honey mustard sauce (i like polynesian sauce but didn’t like theirs tho) but I enjoyed the two sandwiches, next time I would try the club instead of those items. I actually did like the plain deluxe the best though over the spicy one but it was close enough I would still do one of each instead of two regular.

The mac n cheese was surprisingly good. Has a good sharp tang to it. Texture is good. Creamy but not too creamy. Would definitely get that again too. Really holds up next to bbq place mac n cheese, it surprised me honestly.

I’ll have the iced tea tomorrow but thats the one thing I have had before. I like the cups.

8/10 would order again

• Like 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hype 1

9 hours ago, Biggie said:

Bruh relax. We all gonna die one day no matter how much salt we eat. 

9 hours ago, Ominous said:

This mindset is why so many people are on medication for things that can be avoided with a healthyish diet. 

6 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Who gives a shit

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

• Haha 1