Old-school IGN Vesti was so fucking crazy

SaysWho?

Being on the vesti during peak hours was like being on cocaine. I feel like it couldn't exist anymore the same way it did, like every thread would turn into a woke snowflake fight.

I mean, 75% of threads would just turn into "lol u mad," but the 25% that didn't were fun. 

• Halal 1

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

Being on the vesti during peak hours was like being on cocaine. I feel like it couldn't exist anymore the same way it did, like every thread would turn into a woke snowflake fight.

I mean, 75% of threads would just turn into "lol u mad," but the 25% that didn't were fun. 

I feel like we all complained about mods then…but looking back probably a good idea :P

• True 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 10:52 PM, SaysWho? said:

lolmdl.jpg

Puts a tear in my eye how goofy my early adult years were on that board.

Sorry, I'm just looking at shit from the old internet. 

I was just thinking about this the other day. I started posted on IGN in 2000 and spent most of my days from 2000-2007 posting there. I was a young adult then and am now rapidly approaching 50. It went fast.

• True 1

5 minutes ago, Vitalsign said:

I was just thinking about this the other day. I started posted on IGN in 2000 and spent most of my days from 2000-2007 posting there. I was a young adult then and am now rapidly approaching 50. It went fast.

We got to witness your entire character arc

• True 1

On 12/14/2023 at 7:50 PM, Vitalsign said:

It was so much fun. Everyday was a blast. I drove to Atlanta recently and I was trying to remember the dude's name who lived in Macon. He had a beard, married, sorta conservative. 

Bombasador. I ended up meeting him years ago which is weird because we used to hate each other. Cool dude though 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

furks still running around with beerham's fake tits

I wonder if her tits came up in the divorce hearings. Surely they must have. My parents divorce took like 2 years, they go DEEP into the nitty gritty about financials. I know because I did taxes for both of my parents at different times. Unless beerham paid straight cash, I would imagine payments transferred to her, elsewise they would have counted against her child support. Either way, at some point the convo of "so about these new tits you have" would have come up unless their lawyers had already agreed on a tit settlement.

• 2 weeks later...