Trans (and Queer) Panic Thread

Comment Award goes to Laughing Gravy: “I’ll bet back home they used to whine about immigrants who don’t know the language, who have no money, who expect the government to hand them a house and a job, and who complain when they don’t get everything they want.”

• Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...

I know state politicians are already crazy, so their proposed bills should be considered insane and not taken seriously. Still, this is a wild proposal...

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

A new Missouri bill would make it a felony offense for school teachers or counselors to support or contribute to the social transitioning of a transgender...

• Guillotine 5

9 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

I know state politicians are already crazy, so their proposed bills should be considered insane and not taken seriously. Still, this is a wild proposal...

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

A new Missouri bill would make it a felony offense for school teachers or counselors to support or contribute to the social transitioning of a transgender...

Sounds very Nazi 

23 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

A sensible nation would call this defcon 1.

WWW.ALREPORTER.COM

Several Alabama politicians made social media posts targeting a transgender woman working at Space Camp in Huntsville.

Several Alabama politicians including Representatives Dale Strong, Gary Palmer and Robert Aderholt, and Sen. Tommy Tuberville, made social media posts targeting a transgender woman working at Space Camp. The posts claim, without evidence, that the employee and other transgender people are a danger to children. Strong went so far as to call on the Space and Rocket Center to remove the employee and conduct a safety review to consider the potential "damage" caused to children.

The trans employee's crime? Nothing. They haven't done anything wrong or been accused of anything, other than they are transgender. This is 100% a targeted hate movement that is being supported by elected officials, including a US Senator.

• Guillotine 2

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:
WWW.ALREPORTER.COM

Several Alabama politicians made social media posts targeting a transgender woman working at Space Camp in Huntsville.

The trans employee's crime? Nothing. They haven't done anything wrong or been accused of anything, other than they are transgender. This is 100% a targeted hate movement that is being supported by elected officials, including a US Senator.

Yes, but have you thought about the true victims here? The chuds and their feelings.

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

IMG-8741.jpg

Oklahoma State Athletics Warn AEW to not let Nyla Rose wrestle in the state or actions could be taken.

...aren't the matches all rigged? It's just theatre. The absolute bigotry aside...this is like saying that a transgender woman isn't allowed to act in a movie about a female baseball team.

11 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

...aren't the matches all rigged? It's just theatre. The absolute bigotry aside...this is like saying that a transgender woman isn't allowed to act in a movie about a female baseball team.

Tr_6eg.gif

-Average Oklahoman, probably 

Matches are pre-determined and professional wrestling is essentially story-telling with and through athletics. No one is intentionally trying to injure the other person(s) in the ring.

11 hours ago, MarSolo said:

AEW has the opportunity to just REALLY make some mainstream news here.

I hope whatever they do, they do it through/with JR, an Oklahoman. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slug said:

I'm actually kind of surprised that AEW and similar orgs have to get licenses with the state athletic commission at all.  Like...what?  It's theater. 

I believe a behind the bastards touches on this.  It gives tax benefits to the orgs as a sporting event.

17 minutes ago, Slug said:

I'm actually kind of surprised that AEW and similar orgs have to get licenses with the state athletic commission at all.  Like...what?  It's theater. 

One of the reasons that Vince McMahon “ended kayfabe” and made the “known-secret” public in the 90s was to not have to register with the NY State Athletic Commission