Super Mario Bros. Wonder | New Sidescrolling Mario Game - Nintendo reports 4.3 million units sold in two weeks (fastest-selling Mario game ever)

Keyser_Soze

11 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Now that the dust has settled is this better than Sonic Superstars?

Depends if you are a pepsi or coke sorta guy. 

I can tell already this is packed with content and detail. I love the little mini stages and the branching paths/explorable areas of the overworld map. The standees actually seems like a cool sorta souls type thing. The animation is so good. I’m so glad Nintendo decided to really gun for it with this one.

Beginning of third world spoiler

Oh man with this badge the way Mario can jump up on something like say a vertical pipe and then can bounce up on top of it instead of doing a standard wall jump away from it if you want is so cool.

Edit: I didn’t realize it was a badge so I spoiler marked that 

5 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:
IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring...

Got mine at the Nintendo Store! Gonna play it when we get back to the Airbnb this evening. 

I had to click a 'Yes, I'm over 18' for that because it said it contains erotic imagery?! Lol.

• Haha 1

The only thing I don't like about what I've seen of this game is the talking flower. I was gonna say that it's gonna age poorly, but I think actually it just is already grating and disorienting. 

That said I'm really excited for this. Can't decide if I'll wait for the holidays or just get it now. 

1 hour ago, Paperclyp said:

The only thing I don't like about what I've seen of this game is the talking flower. I was gonna say that it's gonna age poorly, but I think actually it just is already grating and disorienting. 

That said I'm really excited for this. Can't decide if I'll wait for the holidays or just get it now. 

You can turn the talking flowers off. 

man this game looks soooooooooo gooooooooood on the OLED. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hype 1

36 minutes ago, Brian said:

You can turn the talking flowers off. 

man this game looks soooooooooo gooooooooood on the OLED. 

Why would anyone want to shut them off? I love them. I like that one of the levels had a fake secret and it was nothing more than a flower happy he wasn't alone anymore.

• Hugs 1