Ummmm ... is D1P OK?

SoberChef

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Lol, you're crazy! :lol:

I fucking eat up drama, man, even when I'm part of it.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

If I never apologized for asking if you were autistic, I do so now. I've thought about that multiple times since then.

You don't need to apologize, but I'll accept it and you are 100% forgiven in my book even without an apology. You never need to think about it again, IMO.  I hadn't thought about it until just now while looking at what I had saved.

• Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

If I never apologized for asking if you were autistic, I do so now. I've thought about that multiple times since then.

Nah, I  got Zelda to play. But at least I didn't repeatedly say I'm done, only to keep coming back for more.

Well we can end this now. I told you earlier I will do my very best to respect you and I expect that in return. I know deep down you're a good person so let's just stop the drama. I have Zelda to play too! :p

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

I fucking eat up drama, man, even when I'm part of it.

You don't need to apologize, but I'll accept it and you are 100% forgiven in my book even without an apology. You never need to think about it again, IMO.  I hadn't thought about it until just now while looking at what I had saved.

Thanks. That's easily the one moment I wish I could take back. You're good people, Bacon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Eh, can still be pretty obnoxious at times. :p

Was looking at a Boyle thread I saved and man do my posts seem hella annoying in that thread.

But it's ok to cnut because it's you and not me!

• Confused 1

On 5/30/2023 at 4:10 PM, best3444 said:

I'll never call you a lesbian again. It was rude and uncalled for. I'd rather stay friendly and limit conversations about videogames and that is where we get along. I apologize for calling you that and I feel badly in doing so. 

I'm really trying to understand everyone's opinion and look at it at different angles. I think you are a great person who works hard and lives a good life. I'm happy for you. 

On 5/30/2023 at 4:28 PM, best3444 said:

It's best we drop it. I'll try to treat you with more respect going forward. Enjoy zelda!

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

And yes, you come off miserable a lot of the times here. I don't know if it's your high stressed job or not but you can be extremely emotional and rude.

Let's drop it again and see how long we last.

• Haha 1

But it's ok to cnut because it's you and not me!

The difference is that I can be annoying in a more petulant unfunny class clown kind of way at times, tho it rarely happens these days. In general, I fall in line with a majority of progressive values. I don't exactly share every liberal belief, but I still believe that to be the correct way forward. I believe that anti-abortion takes are regressive and will end up doing only harm. I believe that people have the right to love who they love and be who they want to be even if a religious text says otherwise.

On the other hand, I am pretty anti-religion. Even for some more liberal people, my views on that might be a bit much so it is possible my take is regressive. That said, I tend to not talk about it often and will not any further.

Basically, we don't make similar posts nor are we exactly similar people.

• True 1

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

I have work in 4 hours and cannot fall asleep. This fuckin blows.

I didn't sleep a minute last night due to stress. I was awake for 24 hours and now I'm at work absolutely exhausted. I don't want to use sick time so I have to fight my way through this day.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I didn't sleep a minute last night due to stress. I was awake for 24 hours and now I'm at work absolutely exhausted. I don't want to use sick time so I have to fight my way through this day.

Sorry bruh. What’s going on? You used to go to bed so early because as you said you adore sleep. Lately it seems you’re up at all times of the late night. 

27 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Did you try beating off?

I absolutely did and that did nothing.

12 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Hey man, that goes against his religion. We should respect his right to blue balls. 

Na, I jerk it. It's a natural human need that has to be done from time to time. 

48 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Sorry bruh. What’s going on? You used to go to bed so early because as you said you adore sleep. Lately it seems you’re up at all times of the late night. 

Finances and a work related issue where I could have gotten fired. Plus Zelda is so good that when I'm lying in bed I want to play it so badly. Things will get better so it's all good. Thanks 😊 

I absolutely did and that did nothing.

Na, I jerk it. It's a natural human need that has to be done from time to time. 

Finances and a work related issue where I could have gotten fired. Plus Zelda is so good that when I'm lying in bed I want to play it so badly. Things will get better so it's all good. Thanks 😊 

I don’t get it. Living at home should be letting you save all kind of extra money. 

31 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I don’t get it. Living at home should be letting you save all kind of extra money. 

I pay $750 a month for my car alone. Then I pay my parents rent and pay for groceries, too. Then I have other bills including medical bills up the ass for my situation last summer. I'm not gaining any ground financially and my goal is to some how get rid of my car. I'm living paycheck to paycheck treading water. 

I legit can’t imagine charging a family member to stay in my house. Always throws me off when I hear that.

I do plan to have our kids “pay rent” when they turn 18, but it will be into a savings account that they will get when they decide to buy a house. Should have $20k or so in the account by the time they finish their graduate degrees.

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

I legit can’t imagine charging a family member to stay in my house. Always throws me off when I hear that.

I do plan to have our kids “pay rent” when they turn 18, but it will be into a savings account that they will get when they decide to buy a house. Should have $20k or so in the account by the time they finish their graduate degrees.

I don't pay a lot for rent but my parents aren't rich and I'm using up a lot of resources living there. It's a generous amount but I do owe them something for them letting me live there. 

• Like 2
  • Halal 1

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

Along with an ISA, I’ll most likely go down this route if my daughter lives with us after she finishes her education. With her ISA, it will mature when she’s 18, giving her access to about £20,000+, my plan being to say if she converts into another ISA, I’ll add £250 to it each month (or wherever we are with money with inflation) so she can choose to buy a property in her mid to late twenties

that will set her up for life.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I pay $750 a month for my car alone. Then I pay my parents rent and pay for groceries, too. Then I have other bills including medical bills up the ass for my situation last summer. I'm not gaining any ground financially and my goal is to some how get rid of my car. I'm living paycheck to paycheck treading water. 

You're right, cars are a huge money-suck.  Trying to minimize the amount they cost is really important when you are short on cash.

• Halal 1

Yeah, my car is old and keeps having problems. I could keep getting it fixed, but that would take up pretty much all my extra cash. So for now I’m just using it as little as possible, walking or taking the bus whenever I can. I bought an e-bike, but it was damaged on delivery, so I’m waiting for a replacement part to ship. The plan is to either save up enough to get a newer car if/when prices are reasonable, or maybe move to a place where it’s easier to just not have one at all. If I get the new job I’m aiming for, I’ll be working from home most of the time, which would greatly simplify things. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

It's always amusing when people (and on D1P, it's conservatives) say they are persecuted for their opinions, but never follow up with what opinions those are

@SaysWho? attacked me one day one here. I can't recall exactly what for since I've slept since then but it was unwarranted. I still dont feel safe here. Therapy is helping.

Just a crazy d1p liberal and just as ridiculous as heyyourdvd. 

• True 1

5 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

@SaysWho? attacked me one day one here. I can't recall exactly what for since I've slept since then but it was unwarranted. I still dont feel safe here. Therapy is helping.

Just a crazy d1p liberal and just as ridiculous as heyyourdvd. 

I don't understand your post. What opinions were you persecuted for having?

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

At what age did you move out? 

I believe if you're not in school you pay rent. If you are in school, no rent required. We charge my daughter $50 a week since she isn't in school anymore. 

• Halal 1