North Dakota bans all abortions except for rape/incest/emergency, gender-affirming care for under 18, trans people from using gendered locker/bathrooms they identify with

On 4/27/2023 at 1:55 AM, Greatoneshere said:

I've been on this board a long time (all of us have at this point), I'm pretty sure we know the regulars from the other boards (users who don't usually come to this sub board) who have regressive views in one way or another (or in many) ways don't we? In fact, lately I've been surprised by, given how few regular posters are left, that many that are left have weird views on certain big political/social subjects. I'm not going to name names (best3444 being just one clear example in this thread which is why I don't engage with him too much) but it's become pretty clear to me over the years given what people complain about in video games, film, TV, etc. which users these are. Consistent patterns show up in how people post about certain things. Everyone knows which 4-6 regular users I'm talking about right? I only ask because I thought we all knew this about best3444 and so when I now just came into this thread I wasn't too surprised by his posts. 

Shame is important. Someone can be politically an American conservative as long as they don't act on it. When they do they deserve to be shamed back into their box.

• True 1

4 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Shame is important. Someone can be politically an American conservative as long as they don't act on it. When they do they deserve to be shamed back into their box.

Behold the so-called tolerant left, forcing people back into the closet. 

Spoiler

:troll:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Behold the so-called tolerant left, forcing people back into the closet. 

What I've always found amusing about right wingers when they say things like: "so much for the tolerant left" when we want to shame and ostracize bad behavior because they're completely missing the point. The "tolerant left" is tolerant (a better word would be accepting) of minority groups, marginalized groups and communities, bullied people, etc. We don't just tolerate anything and I don't think the tolerant left said they'd tolerate fascism, neo-nazism, dictator strong men, hateful ideologies, and so forth. I'm not sure where they got the idea that tolerance in one area (or areas) means tolerance of all things in all areas?

• True 1

4 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

What I've always found amusing about right wingers when they say things like: "so much for the tolerant left" when we want to shame and ostracize bad behavior because they're completely missing the point. The "tolerant left" is tolerant (a better word would be accepting) of minority groups, marginalized groups and communities, bullied people, etc. We don't just tolerate anything and I don't think the tolerant left said they'd tolerate fascism, neo-nazism, dictator strong men, hateful ideologies, and so forth. I'm not sure where they got the idea that tolerance in one area (or areas) means tolerance of all things in all areas?

Nazis are a minority in America, checkmate tolerancecucks. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sicko 1

4 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

They recognize the superiority of our shame and disgrace themselves further by begging us to stop hurting them. 

• True 1

On 4/26/2023 at 9:35 PM, Brian said:

Best came to share his ignorant views, got called out, doubled down, got bant, will come back with some bs apology by blaming something, vow not to come back to this board, until he does to share his ignorant views again in a few months, rinse and repeat. 

Apologize for what? I'm not leaving the board over something so fuckin stupid, believe me. Glad I know how you really feel. I'll keep that in mind. I will never apologize for my views on this subject. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Apologize for what? I'm not leaving the board over something so fuckin stupid, believe me. Glad I know how you really feel. I'll keep that in mind. I will never apologize for my views on this subject. 

I’m glad you finally admit that forcing a woman to carry a baby she doesn’t want to carry is stupid.

19 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

My guy, you’re expecting intellectual consistency from conservatives? 

😂

• Haha 2
  • True 2

On 4/26/2023 at 9:18 PM, CitizenVectron said:

I would at least slightly respect the hardcore pro-life people (thought still not really) if they were actually adopting these kids or funding big child credits for mothers, etc.

I dont like TikTok but I feel this Reddit post applies:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Halal 2

57 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean, his twin could have easily had just as shitty views. But yeah, even I wouldn't have gone there and Best probably hates me more than anyone here.

I don't hate you in anyway. I just have to state my views on here in a mature fashion and without insulting anyone. 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

To be fair, this site isn’t heavily moderated. Weird when I think of how I’ve been restricted from FB a handful of times over really petty shit. 

Oh the moderation here is super lax, if you get get modded here at this point you really need to take a look at your actions I think because bans only happen when people are being extra shitty to other users at this point. 

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

You came right out and said you were trolling on a very serious and sensitive topic. 

I didn't attack any individual at all though. I shouldn't have said I like to rattle some users and I will not do that in the future. Overall, most are disgusted with my view not with what was said.