The Movie Game - Final Standings and Winner(s)!

Some tricky ones. Certain shots it's like, I know I've seen that, but what movie? Other times it's, is it THAT movie? Funny how your brain can recognize things that are just a fraction of a second for movies you've seen a bunch of times. 

46 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

You know, we're all (mostly) adults here. I can provide the links to the previous weeks if you haven't looked at the answers in the spoilers. 

And if anyone has an issue with late entries, I can break the winners up between those who met the deadlines, and those who didn't. Each submission is dated. 

It's all meant to be fun, but also offer something (that I think is cool) as a prize at the end. 

Here's what the winner(s) can choose from (valued around $30-$35):

isla_fullxfull.49775879_rkf7xjwu.jpg?ver
WWW.ETSY.COM

Shop items by HoistTheSales.

haven't looked at answers so I would love links, even if you can't count my answers for them since they'll be late. I just love stuff like this so would love to get them a try. 

15 hours ago, Emblazon said:

Gentle reminder for @Mercury33 @Keyser_Soze @Captain Pickle @eggydoo @Fizzzzle

And if anyone misses a week, send me a message and I'll send you a link to submit for that week. 

Thanks for the reminder. This week was my favorite so far. I THINK I’m 9/10 this week. Pretty confident in everything except 7,8,10. 

7 and 8 I think I got after much closer inspection of the photos. 10 was a straight up guess based on the brand and what I think happens in that scene 😂

• Emblazon changed the title to The Movie Game - Week 4 is LIVE
9 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

i'm not included :(

I did it late last night, between my phone and two computers and added you, but apparently didn't click "Edit Topic" when I was finished because the verbiage threw me off. Second Mondays, what can you do. :lol:

You're added now... and leading. :celebrate:

1 hour ago, Emblazon said:

I did it late last night, between my phone and two computers and added you, but apparently didn't click "Edit Topic" when I was finished because the verbiage threw me off. Second Mondays, what can you do. :lol:

You're added now... and leading. :celebrate:

:o damn!! well, that'll likely change after this week...and I know if certain categories get used I'll drop like a rock :lol:

• Emblazon changed the title to The Movie Game - Week 5 is LIVE

damn why do I keep forgetting to check this thread...well this week I can definitely blame Tears of the Kingdom, lol. Did better than I thought I did last week. It's late so I'm not going to attempt to fill out this weeks, but I took a quick look and I know some right off the bat, others I recognize but can't say off the top of my head what they are, and then a few that just make me say huh?! :p 

6 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

damn why do I keep forgetting to check this thread...well this week I can definitely blame Tears of the Kingdom, lol. Did better than I thought I did last week. It's late so I'm not going to attempt to fill out this weeks, but I took a quick look and I know some right off the bat, others I recognize but can't say off the top of my head what they are, and then a few that just make me say huh?! :p 

You're not late for this week. It runs for an entire week, and I just put the link up Monday. Go for it! 

9 hours ago, Emblazon said:

You're not late for this week. It runs for an entire week, and I just put the link up Monday. Go for it! 

Oh I know, i just meant the week is half over and I just remembered it. I just submitted, think I nailed most of them but of them mocks me. I recognize the damn thing but can't recall from where :lol: