Confession: I haven't had sex in over a year

Fizzzzle

I kind of just realized that while I was out at dinner with friends. The last time I slept with someone was last January.

... And you know what? I'm not mad about it. I think I'm at a point in my life where sex isn't fulfilling in its own right, yet I also am not interested in a relationship, so sex is just kind of off the table. I kind of just don't see the point and have no desire to seek it out.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

That's congruent with what I said. I'm not really interested in sex outside of a relationship right now, and I'm also not interested in relationships right now, hence no sex.

Let’s get Starbucks, put our pajamas on, paint our nails together, and talk about why there isn’t any women good enough for us. 

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Definitely not. I’m 35(36 in august) and I’ve been on BC since I was 18. I got off of it to try to push my husband to get a vasectomy sooner. He says he will later this year. We’re just using condoms now. 

Sorry about the condoms. I'd be like "so does later this year mean like... April?"

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

Sorry about the condoms. I'd be like "so does later this year mean like... April?"

Lol, I don’t know. I’m hoping sooner rather than later since the mortgage just got paid off and a bunch of money is freed up now. 

We’re using this brand called Skyn and it’s not terrible. But after not using them for 13 years it’s kind of a bummer. 

Not my business, but I’m always bewildered by dudes who don’t want kids not just going and getting the snip snip. The savings over all the other BC options come pretty quickly!

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Lol, I don’t know. I’m hoping sooner rather than later since the mortgage just got paid off and a bunch of money is freed up now. 

We’re using this brand called Skyn and it’s not terrible. But after not using them for 13 years it’s kind of a bummer. 

Condoms suck, there's no two ways about it.