Now that Gunn is the DC overlord who do you want to see him bring to the big screen?

I haven't read a ton on what he plans to do...if it's even been announced yet. I know Superman will get a makeover and WW 2 was scarped, and Rock says no Black Adam in the works ....damn I guess I know a little more than I realized...but is he keeping the new Batman as part of his DCU? Should reboot all the characters (keeping the new Batman as an offshoot since we know that's their one surefire cash cow) ? And what characters deserve a shot at the big time? I never dreamed Guardians would be successfully brought to the big screen so I know better than to doubt Gunn. I've made it known in the past I want to see Booster Gold. Who do you want to see? 

50 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I haven't read a ton on what he plans to do...if it's even been announced yet. I know Superman will get a makeover and WW 2 was scarped, and Rock says no Black Adam in the works ....damn I guess I know a little more than I realized...but is he keeping the new Batman as part of his DCU? Should reboot all the characters (keeping the new Batman as an offshoot since we know that's their one surefire cash cow) ? And what characters deserve a shot at the big time? I never dreamed Guardians would be successfully brought to the big screen so I know better than to doubt Gunn. I've made it known in the past I want to see Booster Gold. Who do you want to see? 

What is WW 2?

Boston Brand aka Deadman (I see him as an entity lurking & watching events unfold throughout the new DCU slate at first before a proper full introduction.)

Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow

Kyle Raynar's Green Lantern but also the whole of the light spectrum of Lantern forces (emphasis on Dexx-starr w/ bonus points showcasing his origins.)

Deathstroke v. Batman on film.

Plastic Man!!!

Superman - I would love a return to a movie that reflects him as the ‘90s era comic books rather than the dark broody one from recent movies

Batman - I would love something that focuses more on the “world’s greatest detective”. 

Green Lantern 

JLA -  showing the larger group and less better known characters. 

• Like 1