Official World Cup 2022 thread cuz someone has to make it.

Zaku3

15 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Moore looks like a shit sub so far…

This was a complete waste of a sub. He had two great chances to put the ball into a dangerous place, and bounced back out.

1 hour ago, rc0101 said:

The Moore sub made no sense and then they doubled down and continued to go to his side. 

English fans were ultra confident before this game and now seeing them scramble is hilarious. 

Dest was dinged I think and was on a yellow. Unfortunately no one better than Moore was available. It was risky but also was a decent idea to maintain having him against Iran

• Halal 1

Well I've been watching KSA vs. Poland. By all means, KSA should have been up in the first half, Poland snuck a goal in there and it all changed. I always hope for KSA to lose, but those players at one point in the game looked like the team to beat in the group which is mindblowing. 

3 minutes ago, Comet said:

Well I've been watching KSA vs. Poland. By all means, KSA should have been up in the first half, Poland snuck a goal in there and it all changed. I always hope for KSA to lose, but those players at one point in the game looked like the team to beat in the group which is mindblowing. 

Goalkeep definately living up to his name and by extention my name. (Ahmed)

26 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Ok i will take blame for jynxing them. 

We need to recognize how much power we have as D1P posters when it comes to jinxing players and teams. 

with that said, boy I really think Messi and Argentina are going to have a great game! 😗