Official World Cup 2022 thread cuz someone has to make it.

Zaku3

11 hours ago, Anathema- said:

you play keepaway until you feel you can sneak in an attack then you go in usually for a combo that involves either a big crossup or man to man overpowering

That describes like one strategy in soccer and zero in hockey so I'll give you half credit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Comet said:

Lots of clubs will be eyeing him after this tournament. You all best hope the Glazers do sell (as a City fan I hope not lol)

Rumor is PSG but I can only see that happening if they get rid of one of its big 3. I still think United remains near the top 

Went to the old neighborhood pub, had a couple pints and enjoyed the atmosphere (the owner who we are chummy with - we had our post-elopement wedding party there, and were constantly there/ordered takeout during COVID because I used to live five doors down, so it is essentially our Cheers - dressed in full Revolutionary War regalia). Now munching on Thanksgiving leftovers while we wait, I am hyped as fuck. There are only like two or three other sporting events I've looked forward to more than this match, I've been hyped since the day we drew.