The federal deficit fell by $1.4 trillion.

41 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Shh. Can't say anything like this on this board. :angry-fap-small:

A deficit falling by $1.4 trillion is good; it means you're either not spending as much as the previous year or you're earning more revenue this year. That's why the White House is touting it and the tweet came from the White House.

• Shocked 2

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

A deficit falling by $1.4 trillion is good; it means you're either not spending as much as the previous year or you're earning more revenue this year. That's why the White House is touting it and the tweet came from the White House.

I litteraly was just joking. My psychiatrist wouldn't shut up about the deficit yesterday (instead of talking about my issues) but what you say makes sense I guess. 

It’s not that it makes sense it’s just reality lol. If your psychiatrist who I’m starting to worry about was complaining about the deficit in a negative way towards democrats, he was complaining that they were making it grow because of social programs, not that they were shrinking it.

I haven’t heard of a pro deficit for the sake of deficit position before but I guess why not at this point.

25 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I litteraly was just joking. My psychiatrist wouldn't shut up about the deficit yesterday (instead of talking about my issues) but what you say makes sense I guess. 

Why was he talking about the deficit at all? That’s kind of weird.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Why was he talking about the deficit at all? That’s kind of weird.

I'm starting to think he is losing his mind. He is 73 I believe and talks about politics every fuckin time I'm there. He literally brings it up before I can even say "I'm fucked up and need help" lol.

It's extremely difficult to find a psychiatrist in my area so I keep him because the most important thing is I'm on the correct medication that he manages. I've checked his reviews online and he gets hammered for the same criticisms I complain about. Oh well.

12 minutes ago, stepee said:

It’s not that it makes sense it’s just reality lol. If your psychiatrist who I’m starting to worry about was complaining about the deficit in a negative way towards democrats, he was complaining that they were making it grow because of social programs, not that they were shrinking it.

I got ya. 

I would definitely try and change psychiatrists. That’s inappropriate. Like I’m a libcuck obvi but if my doctor went on a pro-Democratic Party rant that I had not initiated, I would never see that doctor again.

This is of course different because you depend on him for your medication, but maybe you can find someone better near where your parents live.

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

I haven’t heard of a pro deficit for the sake of deficit position before but I guess why not at this point.

Deficit spending in recession or other special cases (covid, 08) is a good thing and deficit  neutral or attempting a surplus is not only bad but irresponsible. Now is a good time to reduce the deficit due to the state of the economy and inflation

1 minute ago, Joe said:

I would definitely try and change psychiatrists. That’s inappropriate. Like I’m a libcuck obvi but if my doctor went on a pro-Democratic Party rant that I had not initiated, I would never see that doctor again.

This is of course different because you depend on him for your medication, but maybe you can find someone better near where your parents live.

Internists should be willing to manage the prescription of a psychiatric medication if you already have the prescription and just need someone to put in the order. Many will even start you on a new psychiatric medicine themselves without sending you to a psychiatrist first. 

8 minutes ago, Joe said:

I have so many issues and things to worry about, this is not on my list in something to take care of now. Maybe once the dust settles for me I can look into changes but I just can't focus on that right now. Also, he is helpful in some ways other than mediation management. It's not a complete waste of my time. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1

16 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Deficit spending in recession or other special cases (covid, 08) is a good thing and deficit  neutral or attempting a surplus is not only bad but irresponsible. Now is a good time to reduce the deficit due to the state of the economy and inflation

Well yes, which is why I said “for the sake of deficit”! I just meant his weird maga doctor wouldn’t be saying anything bad about the deficit being lower, as even when we do need to spend, he would still be against it. So the doctor was obviously just complaining about things that weren’t happening. Which is a great trait to have in a psychiatrist imo.

• Haha 1

You sure this guy's a psychiatrist? Are 73 year old men even capable of accepting the concept of mental health? Does he just give you a boot with extra long straps and tell you to pull yourself up for half an hour while he rants? Physiatrists are supposed to mostly listen. I know you say it's a low priority, but if your mental health isn't great and the person tasked with assisting with that sounds like they're neutral at best or negative at worst, I might classify that as at least moderate priority.

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

You sure this guy's a psychiatrist? Are 73 year old men even capable of accepting the concept of mental health? Does he just give you a boot with extra long straps and tell you to pull yourself up for half an hour while he rants? Physiatrists are supposed to mostly listen. I know you say it's a low priority, but if your mental health isn't great and the person tasked with assisting with that sounds like they're neutral at best or negative at worst, I might classify that as at least moderate priority.

It's on my list on things to handle believe me. I'm just smothered with other stresses that this takes a back seat at the moment.

I agree that he is too old and like I explained, it shows. He does listen to me but usually repeats himself and asks the same questions too. Each visit he asks me the fuckin date my twin died and that is infuriating. His wife is his assistant and Holy shit is she an uptight bitch! :lol: