~~ 3DS Community Thread ~~

chakoo

Speaking of GameStop....

Super-Smash-Bros.---Nintendo-3DS
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

Buy Super Smash Bros. - Nintendo 3DS by Nintendo for Nintendo 3DS at GameStop. Find release dates, customer reviews, previews, and more.

If anyone (somehow) doesn't already own Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, it's only $7.99 on GameStop's website. 

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

So a question, is it worth playing Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, or should I skip straight to 3?

Play both.

18 hours ago, chakoo said:
social-share.jpg
WWW.NINTENDO.COM

Discover new video games for the Nintendo Switch™ system and the latest in sales and deals in the My Nintendo Store. Buy physical or digital copies directly from Nintendo.

A bunch of capcom 3ds games are currently on sale (and 2 SquareEnix games)

All worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on Andro Dunos II. The EU Switch and 3ds versions are now shipping. Date for US 3ds and other platforms is still pending.

https://www.pixelheart.eu/en/boutique/?q=andro+dunos+2&fbclid=IwAR2BgQxf3eyAZpGFtnQcmMY0mvKpIiE29jNDRNEUnEzndgq7zNNiR_FJAOU

On 3/17/2022 at 9:57 PM, Raggit said:

Capcom games go on sale quite frequently on the 3ds eshop.

Yep but there isn't much time for these going forward. There could be a point when nintendo stops letting sales happen on the 3DS eShop. I mean freaking hell sony pisses me off about this because there are tons of PSN only Vita releases I want to still buy while I can but i'm not paying $40 for them. -.-

20 hours ago, chakoo said:

Just an update on Andro Dunos II. The EU Switch and 3ds versions are now shipping. Date for US 3ds and other platforms is still pending.

https://www.pixelheart.eu/fr/boutique/?q=andro+dunos+2&fbclid=IwAR2BgQxf3eyAZpGFtnQcmMY0mvKpIiE29jNDRNEUnEzndgq7zNNiR_FJAOU

Still waiting, then....

Oh, do you have a link to the English website? 

Last few months I have been purchasing 3ds games to replace the ones lost in the Camp Fire. I'm not going to be able to get them all but the important ones will be mine. Physical was how I mostly bought games up until the fire so needless to say I lost my complete collection of games and movies for the most part. I'm all digit now though. I don't even own a Cartridge game for my Vita, and only have 2 for Switch and 1 for 3DSxL SUCKS! Anyway here's the 3Ds games I have now and for the most part this is all I will be rebuying. Just a handful of games for the 3Ds I would like to have but can't justify rebuying them, it is what it is now. I gone from about 35 Physical games to just the 18 digital but it's a great little console and glad it was in the truck when the fire happened along with my Switch!

1. Mario Cart 7

2. Metroid SR

3. Luigi's Mansion DM & 3

4. Mario Odyssey

5. Mario 3D land 

6. Mario Golf WT

7. Pilot Wings

8. Dr. Mario MC

9. Zelda Ocarina of Time

10.Bye Bye Box Boy

11. Donkey Kong Country returns

12. Resident Evil revelations

13. Zelda Link Between Worlds

14. Sonic the Hedgehog 2

15. Super Street Fighter 4

16. Outrun

17. Super Punch-out

18. Excite bike

15. Crimson Shroud

16. New Super Mario Bros 2

17. Steam World Dig 2

18. Kirby TD

Metroid and Zelda Ocarina of Time have been getting most my playtime. I kinda wish the Switch had a 3d feature, it's pretty great in some titles.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 4:54 PM, Raggit said:

32 fucking dollars to ship to Montreal.

girl crying GIF

Now that international shipping is available, the shipping cost is down to $19. And it is estimated to take 4-10 days, instead of 6-10.

I would have been piiiiissed if I didn't wait. 

On 4/2/2022 at 11:54 PM, chakoo said:

Just a heads up. Sega/Atlus titles are on sale (again) on the eShop with all of them under $10. 

social-share.jpg
WWW.NINTENDO.COM

Discover new video games for the Nintendo Switch™ system and the latest in sales and deals in the My Nintendo Store. Shop physical or digital games.

I’m glad I checked on the 3DS shop. Persona Q2 is one of the last games I was looking for, and for some reason it wasn’t showing up on the browser store. I’m also tempted to grab another Etrian Odyssey game or two while I’m at it, but at this point I have like 6 games in that general style downloaded right now, and I’ve only finished one. 

On 2/12/2022 at 4:01 PM, chakoo said:

:duckhuntdog: you’re telling me, I’m the one sitting on 38 systems with about 35 of them being brand new LE systems. :P

I picked a hell of a system to go overboard on collecting.

Do have a non LE system in very good shape your willing to sell? I know you collect them and that's asking a lot but I've really been wanting to get a "In GREAT CONDITION" used 3DSxL for my youngest Daughter and a copy of Animal crossing. She like me lost all her shit in that damned Camp Fire and hasn't been able to afford buying a used one but she loved AC so much. I've been also looking into getting here a used or new OG switch and a copy OG the game on that. So just poking around and asking, no offence intended. I understand all about collecting. I had a very impressive collection of most every console made in that last 30+ years. Many unopened. Examples. Atari 2600 unopened, Sega Dreamcast unopened, and a perfect condition Jaguar system, Sega Genesis,,, 3D0, Intellivision, Commodore 64 {lol}  and of course every console in the last 20 years too. Went from that to owning just a xbox 1x, ps4 pro, Xbox series x, switch, PS Vita, 3DSxL and that's it! Ouch, yes that really did hurt for a long time. Oh and a PS5 to be picked up at Best Buy tomorrow :celebrate:

Would love to surprise her with either a Switch or 3DSxL. I'll keep looking around obviously a used switch is very east to come by. Hey!!! Maybe I upgrade my OG switch and give her mine, those new Oleds are nice....... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 1:40 PM, chakoo said:

In that case a 2DS should be fine. I'd add Kirby Planet Robobot and Animal Crossing as well to that collection, skip Canvas Curse.

I see that this is old and you have probably bought the 2ds a Loooooong time ago but I can not recommend the Nintendo 3ds Xl enough. It's a fantastic little gaming handheld and I had only ever played the older types as they were for my kids, but when the XL came out I finally bought one for myself! As a bigger hand guy it's just a must have if you love gaming on the go but need compact too. I do not like the little "NUB" or the hard to reach Zr/Zl buttons but the games I play never use them. 

I lost My original N3dsXL in the Camp fire and it was one of the very first things I replaced too. Especially because we were living in motels for 18 months, yea there was that too....Lost my entire 3Ds library too as I was a huge opponent for physical games in cases as I loved to collect. That all changed after the fire and I have been rebuilding from the ground up slowly. I own 26 digital games now but they are the best of the best so I must be happy with what I have. I'll never never never ever ever have back the collections of consoles and games that I once had, unless I win the lottery and buy a collection that's intact from another collection. Makes no sense to start now what took me over 30 years to accumulate. 

3DSXL is well worth it, even if you never use the 3d!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. One thing I didn't realize is that they're available from North American sellers as well. 

https://www.vgnysoft.com/ had some in stock for US customers, but they're out of stock now. 

https://videogamesplus.ca/ Has some in stock for us living in the land of Canadia.

Both sites still have pre-orders available for the Switch version. 

I just checked my order and status is " in delivering" with no tracking. =/ Oh well excited when it shows up.

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

One of my favorite 3DS games is Infinite Space. Still have my copy in mint condition. 

I think you mean DS. IS did not come out for 3ds.

• True 1

5 minutes ago, chakoo said:

I just checked my order and status is " in delivering" with no tracking. =/ Oh well excited when it shows up.

Contact them. After I did, they said they sent it out a few days prior. They gave me the tracking number, then the tracking number suddenly appeared in my order details the next day. Although the post office didn't "receive" it until a few days later day. I'm 99% sure they didn't actually send it to the post office until I contacted them. 

• Halal 1