~~ 3DS Community Thread ~~

chakoo

39 minutes ago, chakoo said:

I just checked my order and status is " in delivering" with no tracking. =/ Oh well excited when it shows up.

I think you mean DS. IS did not come out for 3ds.

Yea my mistake. Still I just love that game. 

On 4/2/2022 at 10:13 AM, GameDadGrant said:

So just a follow up on this. It was legit and people got their copies from the first batch. There is still some units left from the second batch, but do note only buy if you're doing it to collect because the game itself is super short and could be bought on the eShop for a few bucks. 

If you're wondering, yes I did end up buying a (single) copy from the second batch (I can't help myself).

• 4 weeks later...

What will (most likely) be the last 3ds physical releases was announced today by Limited Run Games.

The page for the duel pack or the first game have not gone up yet but second game is listed here (not for pre-order yet).

LIMITEDRUNGAMES.COM

Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D is on physical cartridge for Nintendo 3DS. Get ready to return to the world's first Chase'em Up - in an all new sequel Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D. Set across 80 brand new stages of pure arcade mayhem, help the hyperactive wildcat, Kokopolo, and his insane buddies, track down a secret recipe for immortality

44 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

@chakoo

Wait is this a collection of the old games? Or a brand new one?

old eShop games with some updates from the looks of it. 1 was from the DSiware game that was delisted and the other is up on 3ds eShop.

https://www.nintendo.com/en-ca/store/products/go-go-kokopolo-3d-3ds/

-edit-

They're actually well regarded games from what I remember unlike Fragrant Story.

2 hours ago, chakoo said:

old eShop games with some updates from the looks of it. 1 was from the DSiware game that was delisted and the other is up on 3ds eShop.

https://www.nintendo.com/en-ca/store/products/go-go-kokopolo-3d-3ds/

-edit-

They're actually well regarded games from what I remember unlike Fragrant Story.

Nice! Yeah I feel like they reviewed well. I missed out on the DSiWare game, but I have the 3DS one. Looks like I'll get this collection so I can snag the elusive DSiWare one! 

• Like 1

Oh? It looks like my copy of Fragrant Story, from the 2nd batch, is shipping (got tracking but it hasn't been delivered to the post). If anybody is interested in grabbing a copy only for collection purposes (nobody should be buying the physical version for playing, it's a waste) there are still copies on the site. 

STORE.SQUIRE-GAMES.COM

^ (see top bar for latest shipping estimates) ^ Physical copies of Fragrant Story include physical 3DS game cartridge, as well as the soundtrack on CD + digital download. Appearance of packaging and printed materials subject to change. Plays on Nintendo 3DS systems sold for the Americas only. The kingdom of Flowergard

Nice. I though the CE might be a bit too much. I'm still waiting on my copy to show up sadly. It had tracking generated but still has not shipped out. The creator has posted on his patreon he had some issues with units being badly damaged by the manufacturer and he is taking his time to go through all the remaining units.

55 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Nice. I though the CE might be a bit too much. I'm still waiting on my copy to show up sadly. It had tracking generated but still has not shipped out. The creator has posted on his patreon he had some issues with units being badly damaged by the manufacturer and he is taking his time to go through all the remaining units.

Oh, that sucks! Now that you mention it, I had some trouble with the tracking on mine, too. Like, I got an email saying that it was generated, but then I was unable to actually track it, haha. I was going to reach out to Squire about it, but I decided to just wait. Pleasantly surprised when it showed up! Hope you get yours soon. (and let us know what scent you got!) 

• Halal 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Raggit said:

We've got a new upcoming physical 3DS ladies and gentlemen.

Go Go Kokopolo 3D is "Coming soon".

Senran Kagura 2 was also available,  but sold out pretty fast. 

Yeah, @chakoo mentioned this before - but it bears repeating! It's pretty cool that they are doing this. Though I may skip it. Apparently, this is just the 3DS game, not the DSiWare game *and* the 3DS game. It would have been an insta-buy if it included the DSiWare game, since that has been de-listed and is impossible to download now. 

Alas...! 

Was the Senran Kagura 2 just a reprint?

1 hour ago, GameDadGrant said:

Yeah, @chakoo mentioned this before - but it bears repeating! It's pretty cool that they are doing this. Though I may skip it. Apparently, this is just the 3DS game, not the DSiWare game *and* the 3DS game. It would have been an insta-buy if it included the DSiWare game, since that has been de-listed and is impossible to download now. 

Alas...! 

They're doing both. The DSiWare game on a 3ds cart and the 3DS sequel. Just they haven't posted the listings yet for the bundle or the dsi game.

Finally this showed up. I was starting to get worried that it wouldn't (not due to author but due to lost in mail).

spacer.png

Now to wait on LRG but knowing my luck Kokopolo will go up for sale and sell out before I even get an email for it (oddly stopped getting LRG emails even though I'm signed up for them).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Raggit said:

Go! Go! Kokopolo will be available at Limited Run Games tomorrow at 10 AM. They have Harmonious Forest Revenge, 3D Space Recipe For Disaster, a double pack and a collector's edition. Of course a limited number of copies will be available, so if you want one better be quick!

@GameDadGrant @chakoo

Oh thanks for the heads up!

Can someone order a spare of the duel pack? the site straight up refuses to let me order 

-edit-

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this site. Won't let me ship to my parents in Cali, won't ship to canada. WTF. I've tried two different browsers, I've tried paypal/shopto & their own solution. None work and it keeps saying my address is more than 50 characters which it isn't.

Ok deleted my call for help. The stupid POS site lets me now ship it to my parents.  -.-

I now have the dual pack on order. It just has to go through my parents first. =/ 

If someone did order an extra because of my call for help let me know, I'll still buy it off you.