~~ 3DS Community Thread ~~

chakoo

40 minutes ago, Raggit said:

It chokes on the page where you enter your billing info. There's some spinning loading wheel covering the order details and payment option selection.

ah yeah you kind of have to just wait and let it go. I filled out all my info on the left side then let it sit for a while and I would finally get the option to pay via paypal which from that point on is fine since it's done through paypal. 

25 minutes ago, Raggit said:

For how long?? On my first try I made supper, watched some TV then came back to it over an hour later (I forgot about it) and it was still "loading". :/ 

ok yeah that is way too long. I kind of left it loading, went to cut some chicken for dinner than came back and was able to finish (so about 5min). :(

Worse case I did buy a 2nd copy I don't mind helping out if you guys luck out on being able to get an order through.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/27/2021 at 3:47 PM, chakoo said:

@GameDadGrant

New 3DS Game, for release in september. There is both a EUR & USA version on the site. Buy quick (worse case if you luck out, I bought 2 copies). Use code PIXELHEARTLIVE to get 10% off.

Any word on this? I'm still waiting on my copy of the game. Did anyone get theirs? 

I can only assume there was a delay since the world is what it is now. But do we have a new release date coming soon(ish)?

3 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

Any word on this? I'm still waiting on my copy of the game. Did anyone get theirs? 

I can only assume there was a delay since the world is what it is now. But do we have a new release date coming soon(ish)?

I’ve been keeping an eye on them on FB but no new updates other than it being delayed to first half of this year for all platforms. I am getting a little concerned that if delayed too much longer they won’t be able to get physical 3ds carts made. :/

54 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

I wish I didn’t drown my 3DS XL in tea a few years ago. There were a couple of games that I’d have loved to play - but sometimes you drink tea and you get burned.

you’ll regret it more when you look in the going prices on 3ds units. It’s kind of nuts for how young the system is.

5 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

In the post you quoted, there is a link to the pre-order page that says March 25th, 2022 is the release date.  :p

2 minutes ago, chakoo said:

:duckhuntdog: you’re telling me, I’m the one sitting on 38 systems with about 35 of them being brand new LE systems. :P

I picked a hell of a system to go overboard on collecting.

DAMN!   Those are only going to go up and up in value.  The 3DS is my all-time favorite system ever. Along with the DS Lite. 

On 2/12/2022 at 11:18 AM, GameDadGrant said:

Further confirmation (just saw this today)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, it’s nuts what these systems are worth now. I didn’t go as crazy as Chakoo, but I still have quite a few. That Metroid LE is the priciest. 

The Snes unit is also shockingly pricey when that was often on sale on amazon for a long time. I do think some of the current prices are more driven by demand than rarity/scarcity/collectors as more rare original 3ds units are not going for all that much (like the original fire emblem unit) compared to some of the n3ds xl units.

45 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Nintendo has that Sony courage

Wasn't @GameDadGrant saying how he thought his Digital Downloads were safe too?

Shut uuuuuuupppp….! :p 

Of course they announce this as soon as I posted that, damn it! :angry: 

Pulled the rug right out from under me. Nintendo, did you just make a fool of me?! :( 

EDIT: Oh wait, it says you can still redownload stuff (games and DLC) beyond March 2023 and the foreseeable future. You just won’t be able to buy new stuff. So it would appear (at least for now) downloaded stuff on Wii U/3DS is still “safe.” 

5 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

They should have a big blowout sale on the Eshop before shutting it down. I need to stock up on more jrpgs that I’ll never play. 

Nintendo is gonna ride or die full price till the very last second. :p

That being said I've always wanted that Radiant Historia re-release. (it's on 3DS right?)

8 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Nintendo is gonna ride or die full price till the very last second. :p

That being said I've always wanted that Radiant Historia re-release. (it's on 3DS right?)

Yep. I think that’s the last cart I bought for the system (and played for maybe two hours).