Terrorists detained at Idaho Pride event

14 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Also apparently the US has no domestic terrorism law? So hopefully federal charges are brought up on these assholes. 31 people traveling across state lines to commit violence has to qualify for federal conspiracy charges.

US intelligence is always claiming domestic terrorism is one of the biggest threats this nation faces, but not much is done about it since it's mostly white boys and boys will be boys. That said, with this SCOTUS, any laws targeting domestic terrorist groups will likely get shot down for interfering with the group's right to assemble. I mean, just look at them. COVID is still a thing. That's why they're covered up. Also, maybe all the chartered buses were busy, so they only could afford a U-Haul to bring them to the pride event.

• True 1

27 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Also, maybe all the chartered buses were busy, so they only could afford a U-Haul to bring them to the pride event.

They use them as cover because the believe Soros uses them to secretly fund left activists.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I see the Patriot Front has decided to stick to overwhelmingly white areas (like Couer d' Alene, Idaho) rather than risk having their asses handed to them again like what happened in Philly.

Couer d'Alene in particular has a history of Neo Nazis and the KKK.

demolition1_r1200x630.jpg?b7d505e466ff31
CDAPRESS.COM

Trial was key to fight to racial inequality

This is one incident in particular that I was thinking about. I saw the lawyer give a talk when I was is in high school.  

Fuck this world is going crazy. Hopefully the Pride Parade will go safely in Toronto. I think our police don’t have as many asshole like stateside officers (more diversity I believe helps) But since a 2016 BLM protest during the parade that year. Caused the organizers to rethink about their participation and have barred uniform police participation since 2017

“They had shields, shin guards, and other riot gear with them, including at least one smoke grenade,” White said, adding that paperwork including an apparent “operations plan” had also been found in the group’s U-Haul. It was not immediately clear if they had any firearms."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-supremacists-from-patriot-front-detained-en-masse-near-idaho-pride-event

Some are speculating that this was just a publicity stunt.