Gilbert Gottfried passed away

The man with his quirky humor has been in my life since almost as long as I can remember. Definitely one of the first few that garnered my affection & attention for stand up. Then of course there was his role in Aladdin but more importantly, he helped alongside Joe Bob Briggs to further bolster my love & affection for horror as he hosted "USA: Up All Night" and yeah, I have loved him for that alone since.

That photo w/ Bob & Louie, fucking iconic yet also devastatingly heartbreaking. This year has not been kind to comedy and I am so fucking over it. RIP to another legend taken far too soon who was still killing it out there. Rest easy you quirky Jew, we all loved you immensely. :rose:

His podcast/talk show that was on SiriusXM was a pretty great listen. That man loved comedy and the stories around them, but you could hear that he might not of had some health issue going on. You could hear it in the voice every now and then. I wasn’t his biggest comedy fan but I did appreciate his work, especially the XM stories with fellow celebs/comics.