Epic giving away 15 games Dec 16-30th. CaAARrTS!! *TR, Rise, Shadow w/ all dlc*

crispy4000

• crispy4000 changed the title to Epic giving away 15 games Dec 16-30th. CaAARrTS!! * Mages of Mystralia*
  • crispy4000 changed the title to Epic giving away 15 games Dec 16-30th. CaAARrTS!! *Moving Out*
  • crispy4000 changed the title to Epic giving away 15 games Dec 16-30th. CaAARrTS!! *Salt and Sanctuary*
  • crispy4000 changed the title to Epic giving away 15 games Dec 16-30th. CaAARrTS!! *TR, Rise, Shadow w/ all dlc*
7 hours ago, Raggit said:

Does EGS indicate anywhere when a game incorporates Denuvo? I see it on indicated on the Steam page for Forspoken, but not on EGS. 

Also, $93.49 CAD, LOL they can fuck off with that.

They do, its kinda hidden in the under the "see more" drop down in the description.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DPCyric said:

Fuck I lost my $10 coupon I went to checkout and it took me to paypal and I backed out of the transaction because I wanted to use another payment method and it said I claimed the coupon.

Under your profile name there is a coupons section, go there and click on the $10 coupon which should still show, there should be an option to unlink it from the order you abandoned.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Under your profile name there is a coupons section, go there and click on the $10 coupon which should still show, there should be an option to unlink it from the order you abandoned.

Thanks! I figured it out on Desktop and got 10 games for the price of one next (current?) gen game! I picked up:

Rogue Legacy 2
Griftlands

Neurodeck

Road 96

Disco Elysium

Inscryption

Trials of Fire

Roguebook

The Count Lucanor

Dreamscaper

Really couldn't afford to do any shopping but there is some upcoming content I plan on producing with most of these games Disco Elysium however was a splurge.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

I really should get Inscryption.  Don’t actively seek out horror stuff, but all the goty talk around it is convincing.

You should. It’s dope. I pulled out my old ass laptop to play it. For $6, it’s worth it even if it is a freebie next year. 

when does this sale end?  Still debating on some stuff.  It would be easier to pull the trigger if the Deck was released