NFL Week 5 - The Countdown to Urban Meyer's Retirement

Keyser_Soze

On 10/7/2021 at 10:45 AM, BuckFly said:

KC 31 - Buffalo 17

...and for f*** sake the following week watch as KC will need a field goal as time expires to beat the WFT, 27-24.

Over the last 18 games including the playoffs KC has gone 13-5, and in those 13 wins they have won only 3 of those games by greater than 6 points.  Twice against the Bills and last week against Philly.

Miami played them tougher than the Bills did.  So did Atlanta.  

The Bills should match up better than others against them, but they don't.  They just don't.    I can't even climb to the top of a mountain, sit criss-cross apple sauce style and ponder why it is.  It just is.

Dammit. 

Well, I was right about it not being close.

Two straight weeks of absolute rain drenched messes.  Happy over the way they played.

Bills have both allowed the least points in the league and scored the most in the league so far this year. Admittedly they got to beat up on Miami and Houston but to be at the top of both of the charts is rare.

108 net points, Cardinals are next closest at 62

• Like 1

it should also be mentioned outside of maybe two games the rest of the Bill's schedule this season ranges from should win to should destroy the other team

6 Mon, Oct 18 8:15 PM

7 BYE WEEK
8 Sun, Oct 31
vsMiamiMiami
1:00 PM
CBS

9 Sun, Nov 7 1:00 PM
CBS

10 Sun, Nov 14 1:00 PM
CBS

11 Sun, Nov 21 1:00 PM
CBS

12 Thu, Nov 25 8:20 PM
NBC

13 Mon, Dec 6 8:15 PM

14 Sun, Dec 12 4:25 PM
CBS

15 Sun, Dec 19 TBD    
16 Sun, Dec 26 1:00 PM
CBS

17 Sun, Jan 2 1:00 PM
FOX

18 Sun, Jan 9 1:00 PM
CBS

12 hours ago, Biggie said:

American Football GIF by EliteSportsTours

That Bills mafia are fucking weird. My brother and a bunch of his friends took a bus over to watch a Bills game in Buffalo and did some tailgating beforehand. As soon as they got off the bus they were challenged to a drinking contest. I forgot what my brother and buds put up but they played the mafia guys for their folding table. They said Canadians couldn’t out drink them and my brother responded with “We actually have alcohol in our beer and not the watered down shit you guys call beer” They beat the mafia guys pretty easily. They then they got upset when they took the table, still drinks baking beers as they threw it on the bus. They got upset because they said they wanted to destroy the same table after the Bills win. Which I think they did for that game but someone went home with a free table

20 minutes ago, silentbob said:

That Bills mafia are fucking weird. My brother and a bunch of his friends took a bus over to watch a Bills game in Buffalo and did some tailgating beforehand. As soon as they got off the bus they were challenged to a drinking contest. I forgot what my brother and buds put up but they played the mafia guys for their folding table. They said Canadians couldn’t out drink them and my brother responded with “We actually have alcohol in our beer and not the watered down shit you guys call beer” They beat the mafia guys pretty easily. They then they got upset when they took the table, still drinks baking beers as they threw it on the bus. They got upset because they said they wanted to destroy the same table after the Bills win. Which I think they did for that game but someone went home with a free table

Bill's fans had to endure almost two straight decades of a terrible to mediocre at best team, couple this with an area of the country that has a drinking problem and you get a fanbase that planned to get blackout drunk before the game even started. Now that we are good team fans don't know what to do with themselves and continue the traditions from the dark times.

1 minute ago, elbobo said:

Bill's fans had to endure almost two straight decades of a terrible to mediocre at best team, couple this with an area of the country that has a drinking problem and you get a fanbase that planned to get blackout drunk before the game even started. Now that we are good team fans don't know what to do with themselves and continue the traditions from the dark times.

no need to explain as I have been kind of stuck with them too. My grandmother/dad’s side was a Bills fan with the great Jim Kelley at QB. I’ve been raised to cheer them on for 30+ years now. Although I did hit a rough patch when I came home with a Miami Dolphins winter jacket for a bit. I was young and I just thought the jacket looked cool . . . Plus it was Starters Jacket (man they kinda disappeared although still around)

6 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

The fact that Snyder is still involved in pro football boggles the mind.

Look at who the other NFL team owners are and it shouldn’t.